Bradan Coachworks | FerrariChat

Bradan Coachworks

Discussion in 'Bradan' started by BRADAN, Dec 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BRADAN

BRADAN Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Hey guys I am excited to announce we are finally adding collision repair to our paint shop! For the past seven years we have turned down accident repair work because we lacked the equipment to properly repair accident damaged cars, but now we are upgrading the body shop and changing the layout, gearing it towards expansion. This overhaul will benefit both our paint and restoration work while allowing us to add a collision shop. We will be turning nine years old this April, and to celebrate, we are adding collision repair to our list of services.

We will blog the start-up phase and try to answer any of your questions. We hope you enjoy following the process. Although our collision repairs will be geared towards high-end cars, we are non-discriminatory and will work on all makes and models. We will be up and running for the first week of January.

carguyjohn350 likes this.
  2. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  3. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  4. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  5. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  6. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    We relocated our lifts to the other side of the building to create a production line setup. The concrete was only 3" thick in sections so we had to install reinforced concrete pads. 6,000 lbs of concrete, sand, dirty in our tow truck with no signs of slowing down!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Very cool. I always enjoy your step by step posts. Congrats on the expansion!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

8. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  9. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  10. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  11. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    I flew to Munster Germany to visit the Glasurit factory and get trained in color mixing, blending, and all BASF products. Were certified in there 22,55, and 90 paint lines now. Training and factory support will help us out with older color codes converted from lacquer to solvent based and even water on modern cars.

It takes a full day to tour the whole factory it's a mini city. Its BASFs center of production, research/development, and marketing.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  13. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  14. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Riding the speed limiter on the autobahn in a BMW m4.

15. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    some video from the Ring.

16. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    This is F Chat...not P Chat..hahaha!
    Nice to see you back Dan. I love the new make over.

17. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Thanks Dom! Don't worry I go to Italy next ;)

18. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Were excited to announce our most recent equipment addition, our CarBench Muraena Jig Bench. Made of German steel and built in Massa Italy, this jig bench allows us to repair exotic vehicles to aircraft precision. Carbench is the only frame jig with OEM approval from Ferrari and Maserati. It also carries other OEM approvals for BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, and Rolls Royce to name a few.

If you have ever heard that cars are never the same after an accident, that is because other shops are using benches with only 4-10 fixture points. Ours has over 100. That means we can truly restore your vehicle to the same condition it was before collision.

When shopping for Jig benches viewing the factory was very important to me to understand the company, equipment quality, and all machine features. Carbench was the only manufacture that welcomed me with open arms. Every other brand manufactured there jigs in Indian or China. I offered to travel to the factories regardless and was turned down.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Car bench writes all the bodywork repair manuals for Ferrari and is the only Jig bench approved by them. They had the F12 superfast in the factory to design all the tooling required to repair it. These are the prototype fixtures.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    crazy! congrats! i remember when you were offering ridiculous deals on detailing to get on the map! 7 years is nuts!

21. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Each bench starts out as a bar of German steel. This is a cross beam that supports each fixture. Most manufactures use a low quality steel and just drill a hole through the beam and run a nut and bolt setup. Carbench uses the highest quality steel so they are able to thread the actual cross beam without worrying about pulling the threads out.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Haha thanks my love. We were talking about that last night, even before the cheap details we were modifying imports. 9 years repairing cars and 7 years painting them. Time flies.....