Bradan now offering exotic towing Nassau and Suffolk county | FerrariChat

Bradan now offering exotic towing Nassau and Suffolk county

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by BRADAN, Aug 2, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BRADAN

BRADAN Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Bradan has now added emergency tow service to everyone in Nassau and Suffolk county. If you call out of our normal business hours of 8-5 pm Monday-Friday, you will now have an emergency option where a live operator will answer 24 hours a day 7 days a week, (even on holidays) dispatching a flatbed tow truck to your location. 631-521-0410

Our tow truck is a Ford F650 with a 6.7 cummins diesel engine, with a century split deck tow bed. What's unique about our tow truck it has a “split deck” design bed that allows the end of the bed to pivot, decreasing the angle of the bed; this helps load low profile vehicles safely. You can rest assured that your vehicle will be safely picked up in the event of a emergency and brought to our secured location by our highly skilled transporters, and we will call you the next business day to discuss the issue.

Don’t worry we have your family's back too and don't limit our services to just exotic vehicles. It's our goal to make you and your family's vehicle ownership as painless as possible. Please share our number 631-521-0410 with your friends and family and don't hesitate to contact us in an emergency 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

For a transportation quote please call or text 631-521-0410.

Our rates are 125/hour for long distance towing plus tolls. For Nassau and Suffolk county $75 hook up fee, $5 dollars a mile, and $100 min.

We accept all credit cards and have mobile credit card reader. All insurance is accepted.

Our truck is equipped with tow hooks for every single Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Corvette, Nissan GTR, Bentley, and Rolls Royce. Vehicles are strapped down using an 8 pt Nylon strap that does not touch the rim or suspension to avoid damage.

If our truck is in use we have partnered with another well equipped towing company to handle your tow service.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

RookA7 and bocaf430 like this.
  2. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I've added your number to my phone. I am always leery of being out on a night or Sat/Sun drive and having the car poop out on me. Sure I can have AAA tow it, but to where? Who's open to receive it? Tow it back to home & have somebody pick it up the next morning? nah.

BRADAN likes this.
  3. dailyferraridriver

dailyferraridriver Formula 3
    Owner

Nov 12, 2010
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Erik
    AAA has scraped two of my Ferrari's - it's hard to complain because at least they towed me, but yeah, I'd much rather this tow truck get my exotics...

Erik

BRADAN likes this.
  4. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I haven't had a problem with AAA really, but in the NY Tristate, there's all these rules on who can tow from where and then tow truck operators are in it for the quick buck so they don't want to take you far.
    I've been stuck on the CrossBronx. It isn't pleasant. I've had a tow truck show up and tell me they wont tow me 40 miles back home call someone else. I've had a tow truck (AAA) take 3 hours to show up. And I've been in the situation of having the truck operator ask me where to tow it on a Sunday afternoon.

5. Horsin'around

Horsin'around Karting

Jun 14, 2017
    Would the tow truck service cover queens and nyc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Right now we can tow on long island and out of state, Manhattan is off limits we have to pay a road use tax and get a medallion that should be sorted out by the end of next week. I agree most of the drivers get paid 30% of the tow so they need to turn over cars very quickly so they dont take the time to load it carefully and normally want to drop it off at a local shop they have an “agreement” with. When we started doing collision this year I noticed that cars were coming in with more damage from towing then the accident sometimes. Also coming in Monday morning I hear about everything that happened over the weekend so I would rather have it safe in the shop and avoid all the panic and stress guys go through over the weekend not knowing who to call or where to send the car. When I was in Miami over the winter I was sitting in traffic watching a Aston martin get loaded up and noticed they had a split bed, I never saw it before and started looking into it.

7. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Just queens I will post when we can service Manhattan sometime next week.

8. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  9. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY