Brake Booster Decal | FerrariChat

Brake Booster Decal

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Tojo, Feb 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tojo

Tojo Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2002
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Does anybody have a good photo of the brake booster decal that should say 'BendItalia - S.p.A' It's a white decal with black lettering. I've found the decal for sale saying 'Bendix Italia', but I believe BendItalia is actually correct for our cars. The company selling them has said they can modify the decal for me, but a picture would help. If anyone is interested in a Benditalia decal, please let me know and I'll request the right quantity and add a link or contact email for them on this thread if it works out. Thanks in advance.

2. raemin

raemin Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    Lyon (FR)
    Full Name:
    R. Emin
  3. Tojo

Tojo Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2002
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Tim
  4. Tojo

Tojo Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2002
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Tim
    New Benditalia decals here https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/ourshop/prod_7507577-Benditalia-SpA-Crema-Black-White-Servo-Stickers-56mm-Pair.html

The shop has a bunch of other Ferrari decals, some will suit 400's, and other models some are generic Ferrari decals. Their email communications have been really good, so if you wanted something specific made up and had a sample, they can do it and were pretty fast at it too. Hopefully when the decals arrive they are good quality. I'll post up some pics when they come.

Al Campbell and raemin like this.