News

Brand new heating valves f328

Discussion in '308/328' started by mschorf, Oct 7, 2019.

1. mschorf

mschorf Rookie

May 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Martin Sorf
    after months of fruitless internetsearches and emails and telcos (often as far as turkey) I guess I have found a source for brandnew heating valves for the F328 series which even the OEM manufacturer - presumably Bosch - could not deliver for years.

I will have the new spare part in my hands in Austria tomorrow- so hold you breath with me and lets hope we found a source for these....

martin

waymar likes this.
  2. mschorf

mschorf Rookie

May 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Martin Sorf
    its here - brandnew part - love it - will install it on the weekend. it seems that our ferrari valve from bosch was also used in some heavy duty construction machines. 150€ price is fine for me - will try to get more and store it.... Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

cheesypeas, miketuason and Hinecker like this.
  3. Hinecker

Hinecker Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2011
    Morning Martin,
    Now that is very interesting, good research!

Congrats,

John.

4. derekw

derekw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Derek W
  5. mschorf

mschorf Rookie

May 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Martin Sorf
    yes thats the little devil - and I just fittet it in 10min - perfect !!! its the same part from bosch - the only thing you have to do is get the little gray adapter of the old valve onto the new valve (the one where the servo motor connects). And I made a small hole in the black arm thats used to screw it to the bracket - this hole was missing,

But thats it !!

I already try to get 2 more to have this spare parts in my workshop - just in case ....

miketuason likes this.
  6. Milkshaker0007

Milkshaker0007 Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2012
    West Midlands,uk
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Excellent detective work, well sourced, where's there a will, there's a way.

7. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Apologies if i have miss understood but if this part is available for £57 why would you pay 150 euros?

Rosey likes this.
  8. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Karting

May 28, 2008
    england
    I guess that the Maranello page shows the last price when it was available. If you want one then Maranello will try to source it for you and you will pay 150 euros + their yellow box fee :eek:

Rod likes this.
  9. Rod

Rod Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    South Derbyshire
    Full Name:
    Rod
    ah.. ok.. makes sense now..

cheesypeas likes this.
  10. mschorf

mschorf Rookie

May 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Martin Sorf
    Actually I tried all known sources before I started the process - but I always heard NLA. My dealer in Munich actually looked through all the old boxes and even asked Maranello directly.... So that hard way was the only way - but it’s here now....

cheesypeas and sstefan like this.
  11. mschorf

mschorf Rookie

May 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Martin Sorf
    cheesypeas likes this.