News

Bread....to eat or not to eat?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by 11506apollo, Mar 11, 2018.

1. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I guess the 35 pounds I lost in the last 3 and a half months eating burgers, pasta, pizza must be a figment of my imagination.

Or could it be that instead of a whole pizza, I learned to have a slice or two. Instead of a plateful of pasta, I cut my position into a 1/4.

Anything in modersatiom is fine as long as you don’t over eat. But if you are trying to fine tune your body and metabolism and get from 12% body fat to 6%, yes you have to start making smart choices.

Don’t over indulge, eat in moderation. And it isn’t my gut bacteria telling me to eat bread, I enjoy bread. Have zero desire to stop eating it anytime soon. Cause it tastes good!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. piratepress

piratepress Formula Junior

May 18, 2009
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Chip A.
    I feel that life is too short to completely deprive yourself of things you enjoy. I love pizza, ice cream, bread, etc. but as others have noted, it's important to practice moderation. I balance what I eat with how I exercise so I can enjoy the foods I love yet still look great when I take my shirt off (e.g., I treat myself to ice cream every Saturday night and then I run three miles Sunday morning).

SoCal to az likes this.