Breakfast Club #2 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Breakfast Club #2

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Spasso, Aug 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Great pics guys!! Another weekend at work for me. Breakfast club three in two weeks? I might have mine back together by then!!

2. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    the first picture (at the Greenwater Log) made me laugh - it reminded me of Kuzi running around the closed restaurant banging at the doors and windows screaming about his breakfast - good that the cop was gone

3. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    That was a great Breakfast Club run saturday! Didn't take as long as anticipated and the scenery is to die for. Oh and thanks for putting up with my "feeding" regiment:) You guys are the best!

4. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Maybe we could do a longer run to Yakima next time?

The only glitch was the lunch plan. On the radio, I heard Albert said Kohana Mongolian BBQ in Bellevue, so I followed Kuzi through the I90 interchange and took the Bellevue Way exit. Arrived at the restaurant and waited for a while in the car but nobody showed up. Oh, well.

5. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    What??!!............I didn't hear anything.............man we need new radios!

6. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Sorry about that Willis - saw everyone breaking off, decided to head home instead.

We defintely need new radios...

7. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Don't worry about it. We need to add a lunch option in addition to breakfast.

8. Oblio

Oblio Karting

May 9, 2004
    Puget Sound, WA
    Full Name:
    Todd R
    Starting to sound like this Breakfast club may turn into the Day Trippers club with an expansion to add lunch also.

I hope to join you soon but I have been replacing the roof on my house over the past month. Just about done with a couple more afternoons of clean up to do. Can't wait to get my 308 back from my father in laws. It needs some excersize.

9. D-348

D-348 Karting

May 6, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Cochran
    Looks like a blast - sorry I couldn't make it but too much to do before baby arrives. I'll see you guys this weekend at Bruno's, though!