Breakfast Club Rally - 10.08.2022 | FerrariChat

Breakfast Club Rally - 10.08.2022

Discussion in '308/328' started by dyerhaus, Oct 14, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dyerhaus

dyerhaus Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2012
    Santa Rosa, California
    Full Name:
    Christopher Dyer
    There's a somewhat local (for me) road rally held once a month known as the Breakfast Club Rally (BCR). It attracts a lot of cars, and a lot of interesting cars that ultimately form a fairly eclectic mix. Literally anything might show up from obscure pre-war classics and American muscle cars to JDM imports and vintage exotics. The organizers prefer classic cars, so they try to do an 80/20 mix; 80% pre-1999 cars, and 20% post-1999 cars.

I finally ran this rally for the first time in my 1975 Dino 308 GT4 this month, and I have to say the drive was amazing. The organizers also have photographers on hand and they shoot photos during the rally. You can later buy them and do what you please with them. Needless to say, they got a lot of great shots of my car… and it also became the poster-car for the photos ad:

Image Unavailable, Please Login

If you ever find yourself in the Sonoma/Napa area of California, I highly recommend participating in this event. It's a lot of fun, and costs nothing to participate. Here's a few more shots they snagged of my car.

davem, 308gts79 and Jack-the-lad like this.
  2. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I absolutely love that green GT4 !

Big G

dyerhaus and bernieb like this.
  3. JohnnyTS

JohnnyTS Formula Junior