Breakfast/short blat this weekend? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Breakfast/short blat this weekend?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by tvrfreak, Nov 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
  2. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Thanks Dan for posting for me. I wished I could have been there today. We had a baby girl friday morning 7lb 12oz, 21.5 inches. Healthy. Mom and baby doing great! I'm very tired, of course. Woke up 5 times last night to help with baby. Despite that I'm sure I could have managed a good drive today with you guys without crashing, but I think I'd be on my wife's permanent sh_t list. I'll catch you guys next time. Perhaps in a few weeks!?!?!?

Also, thank you for the calls and messages I received from you guys. Much appreciated. You guys are a great bunch of friends!!! See ya soon!!

3. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Here's a picture of my new baby girl!!

4. storminnormin

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    #29 storminnormin, Nov 8, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Norm- Let me buy you a bubblegum cigar! Congratulations!

As for the drive, you were definately missed, but family comes first! We'll schegule a super-cool Reunion Drive for your illustrious return!

Best!
    Ben.

6. Troomi

Troomi Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    bay area, ca
    Full Name:
    tariq
    Hello Norm,

Congrats on the new addition. I am sure fatherhood will suit you well !

-T

7. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Norm,

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

There will be more drives, we'll see you soon.

Vincent.

8. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Norm,
    congrats on the baby girl. Very cute!
    See you soon,
    Faisal.

9. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
  10. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Thank you for the kind reception, Dan, and all. While I could not keep up with the group in my 60s tech V12 (+kid in the car=6/10 of performance exploited) I very much enjoyed the breakfast and meeting the people behind the posts. I am glad to have found a bunch of folks who prefer high G turns to Q-tips.

luke and jacob (isabella and mom got a serious nap in while we were "chasing the Lamborghini", as my son put it. I really do not know how many 2 year olds can pronounce Murcielago, down to the proper Spanish lisp on "c/(s)"....)

PS
    Great pics, tvrfreak !

11. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Gary and Luke - it was a pleasure to meet you (and Jacob!). Beautiful 250GTE! Unfortunately I didn't get to hear it run, but we can fix that at lunch this week perhaps? :)

Sorry I skipped out guys - there was a misunderstanding. I thought Faisal wanted me to drop Ben off back at his car, and when I realized that, I was like ok, I really doubt I'll be able to catch up. I guess he just wanted Ben to ride with me so that I could drop him off at his car AFTER! D'OT!

Great to see Victor, Ferdi, Baron, Faisal and Ben again - always good times.

So - when's the run to SJB? :D

--Dan