Breitling Service | FerrariChat

Breitling Service

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by LI2782, May 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    Anyone have a lead on someone to service an old Breitlings chrono? It's stopped running and needs some help, but don't really want to spend the money sending to Breitling. Last time I was living in NY and a local guy did it, but the person I got on the phone there wasn't so sure they'd be ok shipping it back to me

2. XLNLIFE

XLNLIFE Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2005
    SOUTHERN CA
    Full Name:
    JEREMY :
    Chris at Valencia Time Center. 30 years in the watch industry and trusted & respected by many including myself. 661-222-9700 He is also an F Car guy !!

3. tl731

tl731 Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2004
    Staten Island , NY
    Full Name:
    Thomas L.
    I second Chris at VTC... I spoke with him regarding my Breitling SuperOcean that recently stopped working and he quoted me a very fair price which also included re-polishing the entire piece. I will be shipping it out to him soon.

4. definitelysomeday

definitelysomeday Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2009
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Tom Kavan
    I have never had Chris service a watch, but I have bought a bunch of cheapies from him. Very good guy to deal with from that standpoint.
    Breitling has a factory authorized service center on Kane Concourse in Bay Harbor Islands. They have cared for some of my vintage chronos, and authenticated a rare one I was looking to buy.