Bridgehampton Classic Car Weekend | FerrariChat

Bridgehampton Classic Car Weekend

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by sagaponack, Sep 9, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sagaponack

sagaponack Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    On September 29, 30, and October 1st 2006 there will be a classic car weekend around the 14th Annual Bridgehampton Road Rallye.

The Bridgehampton Motoring Club will be hosting a cocktail party open to entrants, Fchatters, and members of BMC from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Friday, September 29th, the day of registration, rallye school, and car inspection.

For those of you who have never visited BMC, it will be a great opportunity to visit our facility and see the $3 million plus of cars which now reside within.

You can find out more about the Bridgehampton Motoring Club at www.bridgemc.com and more about the Classic Car weekend at www.bridgehamptonrally.org.

Please PM me here if you would like to attend (since for security reasons) there will be no walk-ins.

Look forward to seeing many of you there.

Rob

www.bridgemc.com

The Finest Collector Car Facility on the Planet

2. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Rob...hope all is well.

I may not be able to make it out this year due to family obligations, but I will forward this to my friends in the Hamptons who may very well attend.

Sounds like BMC is doing well and I look forward to seeing you soon...