Brochure collection | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Brochure collection

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by simonw, Jun 13, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    Yes the grey composite book and b/w photos are inside the folder. The one in the photo is the French edition. I have picked up an English version that came with a couple of colour photos as well as b/w.

2. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
  3. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK

Attached Files:

4. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Have they produced a 488 Spider brochure?

5. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    See post #108.
    These are hardcover sales books, rather than brochures.

Marcel Massini

6. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Sorry Marcel, my mistake ( I actually have both of those brochures).

I forgot to add the word Pista.

Did they produce a 488 Pista Spider brochure?

7. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    The only thing I’ve found so far is the portfolio in post #107. Maybe owners were provided with something more substantial but I suspect not.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of brochure for the f12tdf, laFerrari aperta or Monza SP1/2?

8. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    As far as I'm aware there was no brochure for the 458 Speciale A (Aperta) either.

9. Terzeus1

Terzeus1 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 3, 2019
    Czech Republik
    Full Name:
    Karel Steiner
    F12TDF, LaFerrari Aperta, 458 Speciale Aperta, 488 Pista Spider, Monza SP1/SP2-As far as I know brochure are not. I have 2 Special set of MONZA SP1/SP-Lithograph + great photos.

3 Photo SP1 and 3 photo SP2 from the Japanese and Canadian owners.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    The only things I've managed to find for the 458 SpecialeA have been a couple of postcards and a press USB card from the launch.

For the F12tdf again I have a couple of postcards, one with the spec on the reverse, and a photocard, plus a lithograph that was given out at one of the racing days events

For the laFerrari there is a large leather bound book that was sent to some owners, but beyond a couple of postcards I've not come across anything else for the laFerrari aperta.

Thanks for the Monza SP1/SP2 photos. I'd not seen the photos before. Are they the same size as the lithographs or smaller ?

Rosey likes this.
  11. Terzeus1

Terzeus1 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 3, 2019
    Czech Republik
    Full Name:
    Karel Steiner
    It's the same size - they have been sucked - Translucent Paper + Lithograp + 3 photos.
    I have 2 sets as I wrote. In my thread is the Lithograph SF90 STRADALE which was given to the invited clients to Maranello for a secret presentation.

12. Terzeus1

Terzeus1 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 3, 2019
    Czech Republik
    Full Name:
    Karel Steiner
    There are 16 FERRARI POSTER FAMILY DAY 2013. I am sending a photo. Please do not know anyone if it was COMPLET or were separately available. Thanks for the help.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Seems for limited edition cars (other than the 599 GTO) Ferrari don't see the need to invest in hardcover brochures.
    Too expensive and unnecessary as the cars are nearly always pre sold months and years before release.

14. Sempre_gilles

Sempre_gilles Formula 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    AdK
    Or their marketing department can't keep up with the release of new models.

Rosey likes this.
  15. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    I've not seen either of those before, only the SP1/SP2 lithograph set with the two sketches. Congratulations

16. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    Sometimes they do, it is just that the print runs are quite small and reserved for the depositors, so they don't get seen that often.
    For the laFerrari, some owners were provided with a large leather bound presentation book along with a 1:12 scale model of there car.

Rosey likes this.
  17. Ferri

Ferri Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Hugo Garritsen
    As far as I know, there are in total 16 different posters and a cover/holder. to get all the posters you have to go to different points in the factory to obtain them during the Family Day. So when you did the complete tour you got a complete set. I never saw a complete set, always a few missing.

Hugo

Buchpilot likes this.