Brochure collection | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Brochure collection

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by simonw, Jun 13, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
  2. Buchpilot

Buchpilot Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2021
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sven
    Any advice where I could find the LaFerrari book? I never saw one turning up at the usual auction places.

3. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    The only real advice really is perseverance. Most items eventually come up for sale and not to give up searching.

Some sites allow you to set up notifications when an specific item gets listed. That helps.

Buchpilot likes this.
  4. Buchpilot

Buchpilot Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2021
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sven
    Does anyone have any information on any promotion material handed out at the 499P presentation?

And in case anyone from Ferrari's PR department should read this: Please make a book about the Scuderia's Le Mans and endurance racing history up to now including the 499P. That would be absolutely fabulous.

5. Ferri

Ferri Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Hugo Garritsen
  6. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    As far as I can tell the only recent Ferrari model they haven't produced a hardcover brochure on is the SF90 Spider.

Is that correct or have they?

ivo73 likes this.
  7. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    LVP488, Buchpilot, jm2 and 2 others like this.
  8. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    You are correct, no hardback brochure for the SF90 Spider, just a lithograph and portfolio of cards.

Rosey and gt4me like this.
  9. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Strange they didn't make one since they had made many hardcover brochures for limited edition cars that pretty much sold out before release and the SF90 Spider is just part of the standard model line up.

10. Buchpilot

Buchpilot Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2021
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sven
    Regretably, they didn't do anything on the 812 Competizione neither, just a splendid story in TOFM and a very similar story in the yearbook. But no book, which such an outstanding car would have deserved.

Rosey likes this.
  11. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    That one I can understand more then no SF90 Spider brochure- just a strange omission.

ivo73 and Buchpilot like this.
  12. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Something a bit different. I have these brochures that are Ferrari related, but not about the cars themselves. They are two by Beta tools and one by Panerai watches. Do these hold any value? They don't fit in my collection.

The first one is by Beta, released in 2004 in French.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    piloti, jm2 and Buchpilot like this.
  14. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    What about the 812 Competizione and Competizione A, have they made hardcover brochures for those models?

And the Purosangue, any brochure made for that model yet too?

15. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    There's the Owners Manual for the 812 Competizione, English version has print #7333/21.

Marcel Massini

simonw and Rosey like this.
  16. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    I don't think there is much available for the 812 Competizione or CompetizioneA. To date I am only aware of a media postcard for the 812 Competizione.

Rosey likes this.
  17. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
  18. simonw

simonw Karting

Mar 23, 2006
    Sheffield, UK
    It’s not unheard of for Ferrari to send the owners a little gift after cars have been delivered so there is still a chance they might release some kind of book or brochure for the 812 competizione.

Rosey likes this.
  19. formula-one

formula-one Rookie

Dec 29, 2008
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Alan michaels
    Hi I’ve not posted in years I’m more downsizing. Noticed the brochures. . I have all of Ronald Bassalts book every brochure in it all factory authorized. Goes from 1969 to 1989 or something like that . Picks up where Merritt’s book left off. Please email if any interest . Every brochure is in great condition.Also have Merritt’s book plus tons of literature. Complete set of year books 1949-present etc