Broker Alert: Toshi Ueno and Fred Ballot | FerrariChat

Broker Alert: Toshi Ueno and Fred Ballot

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by BartonWorkman, Dec 24, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    #1 BartonWorkman, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For those whom keep score, Toshi Ueno was arrested in the Tampa, Florida area January
    5, 2015. Attached is his arrest report by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

He later went to court, entered a plea and received a withheld adjudication, 50 hours
    of public service, 24 months of probation as outlined by the State Attorney's report
    also attached which are available for public view.

Toshi Ueno's partner, Fred Ballot, is last known location to be in Belgium and he
    is now calling himself Christian Harman. He is still schlepping cars that he's not authorized
    to represent, taking unsuspecting buyer's money and delivering exactly nothing.

Buyer's beware.

BHW
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    #2 BartonWorkman, Mar 31, 2016
    Latest word on Toshi is that per the instructions of the judge, he must pay $40,000 by
    EOB tomorrow (4/1/16) or forefit the full amount of $130,000.

If he does not come through with the amount, he also faces more jail time. Per the
    sentence, he is also on probation and must provide a urine sample and full records of
    his comings and goings each month to the probation officer.

He also represented himself during the trial at which time he said he could not appear in
    court one day because his daughter was in a pediatric hospital. When the plaintiff's attorney
    subpoenaed the hospital, there was no record of his daughter being admitted and they had
    no knowledge of Toshi San. Things like this don’t go down too well in court.

As for Toshi’s running buddy, Fred Ballot, last we heard he is in Europe operating under
    the alias Christian Harmant in Belgium.

Latest pic of Toshi standing in front of someone else’s Countach.

BHW

3. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    #3 BartonWorkman, Apr 4, 2016
    Toshi modeling the chic orange jumpsuit from the Hillsborough County, Florida
    jail where he will be spending some more time it seems.

BHW

Michael Call likes this.
  4. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    #4 BartonWorkman, May 3, 2016
  5. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    News on Fred Ballot (AKA: Christian Harmant) currently online at azfamily.com along
    with TV news report.

States pretty much what we knew already, Fred Ballot (AKA: Christian Harmant) left
    the country to avoid the heat especially after his running buddy Toshi Ueno was arrested
    for fraud in Florida.

He has been spotted in Belgium and now France using the same M.O., promising to
    deliver high end collectible cars, taking people’s money and delivering exactly nothing.

Enjoy.

Valley man at center of international classic car scam case disa - 3TV | CBS 5

6. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    #6 BartonWorkman, May 15, 2017
  7. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Poor Toshi San...

Begging and pleading to the Ferrari Chat administrators to remove this thread. Threatening
    legal action and when he doesn't get what he wants will make threatening statements like
    "You better watch out!".

How were the accommodations in the Hillsborough County Jail on Orient Road Toshi? Make
    any new friends during your two stays there?

BHW

8. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    The crooks are back on business !!!
    They offer a XJR15 in Japan chassis 008
    They send a contract with chassis 035 with obligation to pay 45000 deposit in spain

And all people involve are

Mulsanne Classics. Tel 1 310 809 1666 = Ballot
    Simply the Best
    Office in Japan:
    [email protected]

Benoit Meignien

CEO Tarraco Classic

TARRAGONA

+34 686 686 286

[email protected]

Venta reparación Tarragona - Taller coches clásicos

and Lėon Kiès

Vintage Car Collectors
    Oud Eemnesserweg 5e
    3741MP Baarn
    The Netherlands
    Mob: +31(0)652631228

9. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Home » Forum » E-Type » Frederic Ballot president of European Vintage Car Company
    Frederic Ballot president of European Vintage Car Company | Jaguar Clubs of North America

Frederic Ballot president of European Vintage Car Company

Started By: Pascal BERTIN on 2012-12-07 11:18:38

I bought a Jaguar XKE roadster 2 years ago to Frederic Ballot president of European Vintage Car Company and never received it. If you need details, i'll tell you the incredible stories he told me. I'll show you the fantastic cars he offered me to replace this one. I'll show you 6 official mails proving money transfers from Bank of America but never arrived on my account. I'll show you a bad check (72 000$) refused of course....
    now it's really time to spread the news about him, we are 6 in France who paid and never received our cars, how many elsewhere ?
    Anybody who knows more about the car i paid please help. It's a red 1966 roadster and the former owner seems to be Jack Voller.
    Chassis 1E11616

10. artemisvonknokk

Jul 10, 2017
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Raymond Leotard
    I know Benoit Meignien from Tarraco Classic. I have recently purchased a 1953 Mercedes 300 S Coupe( 356.000€) from him. The car was located in Nagoya Japan. Also here Mr. Meignien had requested 10% refundable deposit to inspect the vehicle. I must admit I was very suspicious, I finally had decided to wire the funds to the agent in Nagoya. I had arrived a day later in Tokyo. The agent was waiting for me at Narita Airport then we took the bullet train to Nagoya. The next morning he picked me up at the hotel and we went to his shop to inspect the Mercedes. I have been very pleasantly surprised, this car was exactly like described prior my journey to Japan. I will receive my car in the next few days. After speaking with this agent I have discovered this practice is very common to send a good faith deposit before inspecting a vehicle. Mainly because often people coming from oversea promised to buy and nothing happened. For me I will recommend Mr. Meignien to anybody.

11. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Really ??
    You are so dump and so dishonest that you think that someone will believe your story for small kids....lol
    Even my kids will not believe your lies.

Raymond, I advice you next time to try somethings more clever with copy of card identity, email of shipping company with person to contact, copy of papers, copy of contract, copy of swift.

Your team are very well known now for crook behaviour
    Concerning Mr. Meignien, his father was in jail for VAT fraud, and he have stolen money from his previous partner DB7 AUTOS - Tarragona Tienda coches Lujo

DAVID BARBIER - ANTOINE HEVIN

06 69 20 54 56 - 06 50 00 75 53

DB7 AUTOS SELECTION

DB7 AUTOS : Voiture occasion LA BAULE ESCOUBLAC - Vente auto LA BAULE ESCOUBLAC

SHOW ROOM LA BAULE

127 AVENUE DES ONDINES

44500 LA BAULE

You see, it s easy to control and next time try not to use a new account with 1 post

BEWARE, THE CROOKS ARE ON THE RUN

Full Name: Raymond Leotard

12. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Do you read english ???

Broker Alert: Toshi Ueno and Fred Ballot
    For those whom keep score, Toshi Ueno was arrested in the Tampa, Florida area January
    5, 2015. Attached is his arrest report by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

He later went to court, entered a plea and received a withheld adjudication, 50 hours
    of public service, 24 months of probation as outlined by the State Attorney's report
    also attached which are available for public view.

Toshi Ueno's partner, Fred Ballot, is last known location to be in Belgium and he
    is now calling himself Christian Harman. He is still schlepping cars that he's not authorized
    to represent, taking unsuspecting buyer's money and delivering exactly nothing.

Buyer's beware.

13. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Porsche356registry.org ? View topic - Lost Porsche 356

14. artemisvonknokk

Jul 10, 2017
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Raymond Leotard
    I am describing my experience with Mr. Meignien which has been positive I don't know Mr. Ballot nor Mr. Ueno but it appear when I checked your profile you are hiding your real ID. Again it is not my problem I just wanted to relate my experience with Tarraco Classic. It is obvious you have nothing better do then judging and trashing other people. You must have a lot of free time. Can you reveal your ID? Who is Valenciennes? I have nothing to hide My name is Raymond Leotard. Based on the different mails on your profile, it looks like your are the famous Philippe Olzyck, if it is the case your are known to be a scumbag, a crook by selling replicas as original cars, involved in some vey nasty deals, I have read a lot of strange thing about you in Belgium, should I ask Vanderweghe about some copy of a TZ2 sold as an original car. I believe you was directly involved in this deal, what about the car manufacturer ELVA you did no hesitate to sell replicas as original cars. You see Mr. Olzyck i know people in Brussels, Liege and Brugges whom know you very well. I am simple person who did business with Mr. Meignien and just wanted to express my opinion.

15. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    LOL.....You only have this to defend yourself ??
    Not very good, you should try somethings else.
    Let s try for fun, give us the email of the shipping company and website and tel number of the people who have ship your ghost Mercedes. We will call them.
    Can you provide copy of BHL ? Swift ? title ?
    But let s try with the shipping agent, it s easy ....lol
    Your turn ...lol
    It s funny, go Raymond, go Raymond ...

16. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Let s try for fun, give us the email of the shipping company and website and tel number of the people who have ship your ghost Mercedes. We will call them.

17. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017

18. artemisvonknokk

Jul 10, 2017
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Raymond Leotard
    I will report your name to the directory of the Ferrari Chat, Mr. Olzyck. Do you think I will provide you private information or even post it online. Who the hell you think you are Mr. Olzyck. Especially to a crook and deceiving person like you.

19. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Well that escalated quickly...

20. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    You are crooks and the dozens of complaints against you attest.
    Just read all the links.
    An honest man would not be afraid to show with whom he sent his car. An honest man, which is not your case

21. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    All internet accuse you and to defend yourself, you attack us with differents story about other people ....LOL

You are crooks and the dozens of complaints against you attest.
    Just read all the links.
    An honest man would not be afraid to show with whom he sent his car. An honest man, which is not your case
    From many years, you steal from honest collectors around the world, just read all the posts

22. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017

YOU STEAL 20 000 euro from

DAVID BARBIER - ANTOINE HEVIN

0033 6 69 20 54 56 - 06 50 00 75 53

Easy to verify, just call him, he will explain to everyone how bad you are

23. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017

Very funny your defense, what about all victims that you take advantage of ?
    All internet have filed a report against you and your message from today are just the confirmation that you are crooks, trying to invent a positive story...lol

24. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    First message at ferrarichat was Old 12-24-2015, 02:31 PM