Bullfighter selling 328! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Bullfighter selling 328!

Discussion in '308/328' started by wetpet, Jul 26, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brian Harper

Brian Harper F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2006
    San Jose area
    Full Name:
    Brian Harper
    #101 Brian Harper, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I remember that. Great photo, Brian.

Yes, that's #71403.

3. CliffBeer

CliffBeer Formula 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Seattle, Washington
    Full Name:
    Cliff
    So that's what you came up with eh? "going to GayChat and yelling 'I love ***ina'" ??

Again, listen up, the topic here is what might bullfighter be buying to replace his ferrari, regardless of whether it's a ferrari or not. So if someone suggests something other than a ferrari that's just part of the discussion, it's not "annoying" or like "going to GayChat....." For gods sake man.

4. Futureman

Futureman Formula 3

May 16, 2007
    It was meant as a humorous analogy to lighten the mood.

All I'm saying is every time I turn around you're pushing your replica Ford. ("replica Ford"...the absurdity of that statement just hit me) You like your replica...we get it. Are you a sales rep for the company that sells the kit GT40's?

Yes, the topic has become "guessing what Bullfighter might be buying as a replacement"....I don't know him from Adam, but from all the post I've read where he has contributed, a Ford...real or replica....isn't even remotely in the picture. Ferrari, Porsche, or possibly a classic Jag are pretty much the only guesses I'd venture to say are accurate. I don't really see anyone suggesting anything other than you. Everyone else is just guessing on what his next car is going to be. Maybe you can start a new thread where we suggest what he gets. Then you can wave your replica Ford flag all day long.

5. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Maybe he is going for a 348. I know he has been off cheese for several years, but man, now is the time! If it is really an older car, and Italian, I think an X1/9 6 cylinder special is the ticket.
    :)
    BT

6. Bullfighter

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Lighten up guys. I caught the humor

I'm into a lot of sports cars. Ferraris are fantastic, and I'm still/always will be a huge enthusiast. They really are unique.

If I can keep the 328 and pay the restoration bills on 'Car B', that may happen.

7. Futureman

Futureman Formula 3

May 16, 2007
    So how much longer are you going to keep us in suspense on "Car B"? I think you've teased us long enough. :)

8. Bullfighter

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Nah. :)

9. keberhardt

keberhardt Rookie

Feb 16, 2009
    marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    kenny eberhardt
    I've considered an Acura NSX myself, after a seeing a few F-car repair bills( And after having a few beers--- Molson Canadian)! You can have a turbo put on an NSX and have a reliable ripper!
    Dr. E

10. bill brooks

bill brooks F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2007
    waynesburg,pa
    Full Name:
    bill brooks
    #110 bill brooks, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. onboost

onboost Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2004
    DC Metro area
    Ahhh yes.. stalking for sure!

12. CliffBeer

CliffBeer Formula 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Seattle, Washington
    Full Name:
    Cliff
    Why be so antagonistic?

I have many exotics in my garage including ferrari, porsche, ford, alfa, maserati. Ferrari isn't the only nice car out there, and the scope of the topic here on this particular thread isn't limited to ferrari. So how about you just be a nice pleasant guy? Give it a try, it isn't that tough.