Burn Notice | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Burn Notice

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SefacHotRodder, Jun 4, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    #26 Whisky, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
    You mean like the 'General Lee' in 'the Dukes of Hazzard', LOL?

I like Psych, I dislike rip-offs like 'the Mentalist'.

I like shows like Burn Notice where Michael narrates to the camera as the show goes on, just like Tom Selleck did in Magnum PI.

Some shows are just getting real long in the tooth, like all the 'CSI' shows, and all the 'Law and Order' shows, even '2 1/2 Men' is beginning to get old with the kid growing up, but it's still a great show, I hope the writing keeps up.

One thing I always get a kick out of is when a good guy fires one shot, it ALWAYS hits its' target, but break out 6-8-10 bad guys with automatic assault rifles, they can't hit their target if it was 20 feet away. Anyone remember 'One Shot Barnaby' ? Barnaby Jones was notorious for that, LOL

2. BoxerCrazy

BoxerCrazy Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2002
    Charleston WV
    Full Name:
    Douglas A Hunt
    yea, he was brisco county junior too.....back when fox first started getting good shows ie:x-files etc....

3. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    We don't have cable, but we do watch Burn Notice using Hulu at a later date.

Great TV show, glad it's back.

4. ryankjb

ryankjb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2006
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    You know, I never watched this show until they had a marathon on one day. Ever since then, I've tried to see all of them. It's a good, with some nice action.

5. ExoticSpotter

ExoticSpotter Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    anybody still watching BN? I'm a little disappointed with this new agent on their team. I just feel like he's a horrible actor. Plus, they're getting carried away with product placement. Usually they just have a closeup or two of the car of the month...on top of the usual, this last episode they went crazy talking about the features of the Genesis coupe. It was a little disappointing to say the least.

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    They jumped the shark along with Royal Pains. Psych was pretty dreadful last season too. All the USA Shows have lost momentum by adding new characters and going in odd directions. That and these long off seasons or season intermissions are killing the shows.

7. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    I enjoy the show but let's face it, he lives with his chain-smoking mom and none of them seem to have paying jobs.

How does he even afford gas for the car?

8. Rojo

Rojo Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2009
    Stillwater
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I also remember his car taking a beating on a few episodes, but the following week it would be perfect! Dukes of Hazzard style.

9. HobbsTC

HobbsTC Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 14, 2004
    Lakeland, FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    All the odd jobs he does for Fiona and Sam of course!

10. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I don't like the new guy either and I've noticed a lot of the product placement in most of USAs shows, but I don't mind as much since I like them all a lot better than whatever is on FOX, ABC, CBS etc.

11. RSQP

RSQP F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Beaker
    Is it just me, or does "Michael Westin" look like a grown-up Butthead (from Beavis and Butthead?)