Business in the Bronx!? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Business in the Bronx!?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by davem, Jan 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    hi IMPALLA,
    yes they did, i would not want to be on the wrong end of one of those ( nagant) . the dragunov is a semi auto, bear in mind its the only semi auto " sniper rifle". a bolt action is inherently more accurate since you dont have all that reciprocating mass moving back and forth. that bieng said, the dragunov is still a pleasure to shoot. when i find a nice springfield M1A sniper i will be complete as far as those rifles go. during the russian afghanistan war the rebels used to pound the crap out of the russian soldiers from way far away. the russians ak47's bullets would literally fall into the sand since the distances were so far. the afgan rebels would aim way high and get fatal body hits with the nagant. war sucks! oh by the way i dont hunt, nor have i ever killed any animals. ( this is in regard to your deer comment earlier)the firearms are investments, like the guitars.

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The springfield is one of the most accurate weapons ive ever fired. Ive always wondered why the dragunov was semi anyone that knows anyhting about weapons should know they should stick with bolt. I think the .50 cal sniper rifle they use in the military now are semi auto. Noth sure though, I never even saw one the whole time i was in the marines. They also use to tell us the same thing about the AK-47 and it was only accurate up to somewhere around 300 yards or so. Which isnt that far considering on the rifle range in the Marines you fire 10 rounds at the 500 yard firing line.. still that 7.62 is gonna knock you on your ass harder that that 5.56 will. The 5.56 though spins around in your body like a .22 does and just destroys all the organs sometimes.

3. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    How old viewpoints die hard. Actually, NYC is not even in the top 100 U.S. cities for crime.

You can look it up. :)

John

4. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi guys are those guns for real,if i posted them up in the uk id be locked up for 10 years,then if you drink drive (and i never have) you get a pat on the back,
    Id love to go to the bronx have a beer and check out the people,have a sandwich with NNO and make him pay,

Dale.

5. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    yes Dale they are real, i must say i am sorry for hijacking the topic of the thread with my posts, but i felt its good to share info rather than sending it all in a PM. in some states in the United States a civilian can leagally own machine guns and silenced weapons. please bear in mind this is a very, very hard thing to achive and the guns and fees to the government are very expensive. i have a federal firearms license specifically for the rare and collectable weapons. if i move out of georgia i must sell the weapons or see if they are allowed in the other state and transfer each one. they are a nice investment and i do not condone violence , unless it is really REALLY deserved! ( LOL) . any questions PM me, i know this is " off topic" but its bad form to go " WAY" off topic when someone starts a thread. i would be glad to discuss it in a PM if anyone cares. michael