C&C near Delaware?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Crazy4Carz, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Crazy4Carz

Crazy4Carz Karting

Jan 10, 2011
    Pike Creek, DE
    Full Name:
    Steve Gray
    Is there still a Cars and Coffee anywhere near Delaware? I used to go to the West Chester Cars and Coffee does that still exist?

2. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    It still exists, its just downsized significantly. There is another C&C in Edgemont Pennsylvania too, at the Starbucks shopping center on Route 3

3. Springcreekpete

Sep 25, 2013
    The one in Edgemont has moved to Malvern at the Wegmans. It started out as the one in West Chester, which, as I understand, is clinging to life with a rag-tag band of stalwart cop dodgers. What a soap opera the C&C scene has become.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    If Rag Tag can also
    Mean the original crew who started
    C and C in WestChester I happily accept that title

5. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    Yes because a core group of incredible people who built that C&C up to what it became where we had some amazing cars and people showing on on a weekly basis are definitely rag tag. The only reason the other C&Cs branched off is due to some stores thinking we were “hurting their business” at 9am and having the landlord take action which has since be resolved.

6. Springcreekpete

Sep 25, 2013
    Agreed - the WC C&C grew to an outstanding event - one of the best around. I was there frequently. Hard to believe that the store owners could see it as anything but positive. Glad to hear the situation has been resolved - what did the landlord agree to?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. Tired of seeing this ad? Upgrade now
  8. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    He backed off our case. The Starbucks will be closing in the near future so the WC C&C I’ve frequented for close to 7 years will cease to exist. It’s rather sad if I’m honest