CALI T EXHAUST VALVES | FerrariChat

CALI T EXHAUST VALVES

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by doccharlie954, Nov 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. doccharlie954

doccharlie954 Formula Junior

Jul 27, 2010
    Has anyone disconnected the valves on a t?. I disconnected mine on my 12 CALI, and I found to much droning noise at interstate speeds. I now have a 16 CALI T and wonder if it would do the same.

2. teestoronto

teestoronto Rookie

Oct 9, 2017
    I got it done yesterday on my t. My dealer is about 30 mins of highway driving away from me and when driving in 7th gear at highway speeds the car didn't drone or wasn't noticeably louder. Its much more enjoyable to drive on the streets though (louder and way more exhaust pops).

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

3. doccharlie954

Jul 27, 2010

4. GFD

GFD Karting

Aug 24, 2014
    Northern California
    I had this done a couple of weeks ago. I must say I liked the previous form better.
    Louder (10%) but not nicer. Will reverse this mod, and prob get an aftermarket exhaust.
    Yes on drone. Gave me a headache. Sorry!

My $0.02 - don't bother

5. ChuckStyl5

ChuckStyl5 Karting

Mar 28, 2004
    The Armpit
    Get the Ferrari sport exhaust and install it --- Its the handling package exhaust. The sound is so much better.

6. doccharlie954

Jul 27, 2010
    Just came back from the dealer. He opened up the exhaust and WOW what a difference. Much more aggressive sound at idle and going threw the gears. Glad I did this and did not buy after market exhaust for 5k. Sounds just fine in my opinion.