For Sale - California cover, windstop, work gloves, charger bag | FerrariChat

For Sale California cover, windstop, work gloves, charger bag

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by vjd3, May 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I have the following available from my former 2013 California 30.

Factory OEM car cover, in red bag -- just the car cover, not the seats and steering wheel. I never put it on the car personally, looks to be in fine condition, lightly used judging by a stray leaf or two in the bag. $250

[​IMG]

Factory OEM wind stop, in black padded case -- this is nice to have and effective, a lot of the used cars are missing them. One tiny hole in the mesh but not the part of the mesh that is stopping the wind. See photos. Case has velcro on one side to secure in trunk, I suppose, I just left it on the car. $250

[​IMG]

Factory cloth work gloves in red case -- presumably these are for use to avoid sullying your manicure whilst dialing the flatbed when you get a flat ; ) $125.

[​IMG]

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachments/gloves-jpg.2531468/

Factory red pouch for the battery conditioner and its Ferrari manual -- just the sleeve, not the charger itself. $100.

[​IMG]

Also have the owner's guide/manual for the infotainment system -- far more value, surely, than its Chrysler counterpart. Free with any purchase ; )

I would presume the cover and wind stop will work with the T, as well, but you might want to check first. Check preferred, but Paypal is fine, if you don't mind sending Friends and Family or picking up their fees. Will charge exact shipping via FedEx Ground.

2. Adrian Sim

Adrian Sim Rookie

Nov 21, 2019
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Adrian Sim
    Hi, cover and wind screen still available?

3. John McBride

John McBride Rookie

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    John McBride
    Hello is the car cover and charger pouch still available?

4. Windy City Ferrari

Jul 27, 2020
    Full Name:
    Oliver
  5. John McBride

John McBride Rookie

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    John McBride
    Hello not sure I understand your question. I inquired if the car cover/bag and battery tender cover is available.

6. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Car cover and windscreen sold a while ago, still have the battery tender cover and work gloves.