Calling All Drivers: Looking For Test Cars | FerrariChat

Calling All Drivers: Looking For Test Cars

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by AxerJk, Sep 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    My team and I have been working on a plug-and-play audio product for performance cars and am getting ready to test out the production prototype. Supercar Ace, another Fchat member, is part of this project. The product is designed to create a more immersive driving experience. I'm looking for wide and diverse pool of cars for testing before we get it out to market. If you have any interest in being a tester, please shoot me a PM for more details. I'm already working with a few folks here on it, but I would like to open the testing up to a wider audience. Thanks!

Chris

Supercar Ace likes this.
  2. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Thank you everyone for all of the inquiries, this is exciting! If anyone else is interested, please shoot me a PM ASAP so we can keep you in the loop. Thanks again!

Chris

3. Supercar Ace

Supercar Ace Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    Sunny So Cal - LA
    Thanks again everyone for the inquiries! We've officially reached our capacity for test cars so we won't be accepting anymore. However we do have a teaser site up, so if you'd like you can check it out and stay up to date here.

Thanks again and I look forward to letting you all know more over the coming weeks :D

AxerJk likes this.