Calling the Orlando crowd......Cars needed for display at Festival of Speed.... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Calling the Orlando crowd......Cars needed for display at Festival of Speed....

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ILuv4Res, Oct 15, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. testarob

testarob F1 Rookie

May 13, 2006
    Debary, Florida
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Sorry I missed it too. I was supposed to bring the TR to the event. Didn't get back in town until last night.

2. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    It was a great event. We sponsored it and had a booth there. Great cars and a great group. We have been doing Joe's events for a while and he always has a good crowd and people genuinely have a great time. Venue was perfect, weather was even better. I was actually surpised at a) how many cars showed b) how many really nice cars there were. Congrats on all the pictures, I did not have a camera so it is nice to show the people at the office what the show looked like.

Did any of you go to the Rennsport Reunion the day before? It was incredible also. Great weekend of cars in the Orlando area. Made my weekend there, which happens once a month even better.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    indeed....he owns a Aston Martin DBR9 (the one he will sell to me eventually, although he does not know it yet)

4. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I was in Daytona on Friday. Meeting a lot of friends and also some former colleages from GrandAm. Increadible cars there. OMG.

Chris:
    which company are you with now (who sponsored). PM me about your user name.

5. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    I love that car. :eek:

6. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I am IN love with that car :)

7. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    I am with Premier Financial Services. I left Lamborghini Atlanta about 18 months ago. I am in Orlando once a month visiting dealers. PM sent.

8. RoadRacer

RoadRacer Formula Junior

May 7, 2006
    SoCal / SoFla
    Full Name:
    Griff W
    Yeha... Martin and I were there; I have a few pics I'll try to post tonite. Great variety of Porsche racecars that were there. Even Martin found a few that he liked!