Can 20" rims fit on a modena? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Can 20" rims fit on a modena?

Discussion in '360/430' started by advan24r, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RSraddo

RSraddo Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Battle Creek, MI
    Full Name:
    Kyle Davidson
    Any modular/three piece wheel would be perfect for you! HRE, I personally think 360's look stunning a a nice set of 19in LM's :) Get one leg up on Ferrari with those wheels.

Kyle

2. advan24r

advan24r Rookie

Mar 12, 2004
    The reason I won't go w/HRE or IFORGE is because they don't make any wheels like the OEM style. Only Giovanna and Symbolic Wheels make them. Is there any else I don't know about.

I've heard of HRE and IFORGE in the M3 forums since I own one myself. I must say, they have great wheels but the price is too much for me to shell out. Another company called DPE Engineering www.dpengineering.cc is out. They are like IFORGE and HRE but cheaper.

BBS LMs will be a b*tch to clean. Would rather stick w/5 spoke preferably OEM style only.

First, gotta be able to sell the OEM stocks first before getting new wheels.

3. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Thats what I thought too as I was looking around for wheels. But when I saw a black 546 I knew it was love at first sight. I paid around $15,000 without even realizing, then afterwards I was kinda mad, but they look great.

And always keep the stock wheels

4. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Oh, I knew... your post made me laugh... I was just joining you in your sarcasm... and then elaborating.

5. GTO84

GTO84 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Over a certain diameter, the handling decreases and weight goes up. 20 inch rims are really for people who are only concerned about what other people think about them. not for performance. Most cars around the Bay Area, CA that have 20s are ghetto fabulous beater buicks and ricer suv's. These people drive around with them for a few months and look cool, then get their leased magged out car reposessed and their spinners get stolen. If you want to associate with this scene your f car will be ghetto fabulous and that is by all means your choice.

6. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA