Can a tall person fit in a F8'./458./488? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Can a tall person fit in a F8'./458./488?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Astrid.Didier, Nov 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cpiguy

cpiguy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2007
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Arnie Friedman
    I'm 6'3 and cannot get comfortable in my 488 Spider with racing seats. I was reasonably comfortable in my 488 GTB. My Spiders for sale because of that very reason. Wish I would have know before switching to the spider.

2. flifer

flifer Karting

Mar 3, 2016
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I'm 6'6 and ferrari is the only supercar brand I can easily fit into. My head hits the ceilings on Mclarens unless they have race seats, and in Lambo's my knees hit steering wheel and I can't even sit fully upright. However, on 488/458 or pretty much any modern Ferrari I can fit just fine, I don't even need racing seats. I have fully electric seats in my 488 and fit great in driver seat (although passenger seat is not comfortable as my legs don't have enough room, but I never sit in passenger anyway so who cares there)

Ferrari is by far the most spacious brand of supercars, even though I wish I would have purchased a v10 Hurracan as I liked the car better than my 488 and the Hurracan was considerably cheaper(between the two cars I I was looking at there was an 80k delta)... But I didn't really have a choice as 488 was the only supercar that I could comfortably fit inside.

Everyone is different, but with my current build (skinny- super long legs, and long torso) I could probably be up to 6"10 and fit in my 488 no problem.

Ferrari is truly the tall mans supercar!

PS- I'm a coupe guy and never tried sitting in a spider, from what I hear spiders give less room.

Astrid.Didier likes this.