Can ferrari survive without f1 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Can ferrari survive without f1

Discussion in 'F1' started by kingjr9000, Jun 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Where should Ferrari showcase their highest level of motorsport racing aside from GT?

1. Ferrari should race only in F1.

2. Ferrari should race in both F1 and WEC.

3. Ferrari should leave F1 to race only in WEC.

4. If F1 degrades to the point of no return, they should withdraw even if not racing elsewhere.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    +1

I think that is at the root of the F1 malaise.

2. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    To be fair, Red Bull was the first one who broke the entente of top teams. But I mostly agree with you, F1 only will change if top teams push in the same direction instead of grabbing whatever Bernie throw at them.

3. kingjr9000

kingjr9000 Formula 3

Sep 16, 2014
    I see what you mean now.

4. kingjr9000

kingjr9000 Formula 3

Sep 16, 2014
    Thankyou!

5. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    I think they should be in both regardless. La Ferrari is practically a P1 car as it is. They could soup up the FXX, 599XX and LFXX. Why not make LF an LMP1 or at least LMP2? Audi has made a lot of headway in the void. Mazda rotaries would still be there if they weren't banned. Hmm, maybe MB V6 turbo hybrids should be banned? ;)

6. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    In Europe, HAAS is just one of several CNC companies fighting for business and is not noted as being the major player in the market place, as it is in the USA.

A big part of the reason for HAAS joining F1 is to try and promote his CNC business around the rest of the World to increase it's comparatively small market share outside the USA.

As for claims of being: "The No.1 CNC manufacturer in the World", "The Worlds largest CNC manufacturer", "The top CNC manufacturer in the World" etc., etc., one way or another every large CNC company makes the same sort of claim. They simply adjust the definition used to make the claim (such as being number one based on numbers sold, number one based on sales value, number one based on market share, being the number one privately owned CNC company etc., etc., etc.). In reality, no one really knows who is the definitive number one CNC manufacturer in the World.