Can someone post pics of Murcielago door handles>>> | FerrariChat

Can someone post pics of Murcielago door handles>>>

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by zach_300zxTT, Feb 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zach_300zxTT

zach_300zxTT Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Zach Lindsey
    Hey guys...I'm a new user to this forum and I personally don't own any Lamborghinis. However, I do have a 1994 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo. Check it out at http://www.300zxTwinTurbo.com (my website). It's by no means a Lambo, but it's cool nonetheless. Hopefully I will have a Murci in a few years...if everything goes according to plan. Anyway..on to my question.

I've never seen a close up pic of the door handles/openers (whatever you call them...haha) on the Murcielago. I was just wondering if someone on here can give me a pic of them. I don't know what it is about them...but I just think they look really good....that might sound a bit crazy...haha. If you are bored...you can even take a nice looking picture for me to use as Desktop Wallpaper...hah

Thanks in advance and I hope this forum lasts forever...it has lots of good info!!

-Zach Lindsey

2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Hi! welcome to the site, my good buddy has a Z, personally I always like the NSX more interms of overall...well everything, but I respect the Z.

What HP is your Z putting down?

3. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Boy you are really young, gone are the days when I was a young kid and boy I miss them :( Well, congrads on getting the Z in HS! Did you buy it yourself or parents (nothing to be ashamed of IMO, my parents bought me my first car, I bought my second a few months later to complement my first :)) If your parents did, I suggest looking into the Nissan 240 something or another as a beater for winter. They are good cars and dirt cheap.

But then what kind of winter do you get in NC? I'm rabbling...

In a nutshell, good to see young kids on the site.

4. zach_300zxTT

Nov 28, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Zach Lindsey
    Thanks for the compliments on my car..I really appreciate it!! Anyway...my Z has about 380hp right now. I've only done a few bolt on mods (JWT ECU, Boost Jets, JWT Pop Charger). I'm saving up for an exhaust. That should be nice.

The winter was horrible this year. We got four different snow storms, each one brought 2-4 inches. Needless to say...I didn't get to enjoy the Z this winter...haha. And the worst part...winter isn't over yet. When I move out...I'm gonna go to Florida...always warm down there.

My parents paid for part of the car...yes...I said it...my parents paid for my car. I did; however, pay a few thousand on it, but they took care of the rest. But they've already said they're not gonna buy me a Murci...so I've decided to get involved in a business of my own. Maybe I'll have one (a Murci) before graduation (2006).

Anyway...thanks for reading my post!!
    -Zach Lindsey

5. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Awesome! Don't worry bout me on the parents thing, I personally hate people who are close minded about that. The important thing is how you treat it. Most say if you are given something that you treat it like ****, I say thats complete BS. The car my parents bought me I baby like a mad man, but the car I bought myself I beat the living **** out of (comparatively, but still with in reason). (still have both cars, since thanks to depreciation they are not worth the 1000s I have spent to keep them running 100% and looking clean.)

6. zach_300zxTT

Nov 28, 2003
    Clemmons, NC
    Full Name:
    Zach Lindsey

Yep...I've also heard, many times before, that "if you had to buy it, you would appreciate it" crap. I've never understood kids that intentionally run their car hard and then when it blows up they come crying to mommy and daddy. I think that's BS. And needless to say...I don't have the money to repair my car right now...so I've picked up the habit of "granny driving"...haha

7. Auraraptor

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Within reason of course :)