Canadian F1 Grand Prix questions | FerrariChat

Canadian F1 Grand Prix questions

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Dimitar, Jun 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dimitar

Dimitar Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2007
    Boston
    Hi,
    I am coming to the Montreal Grand Prix for the weekend and this time I am bringing not just my wife with me, but also kids and grand parents. Have couple of questions that I posted in the F1 section, I was hoping may be someone here can help me with the answers:

1) I remember there was a street where there used to be a Ferrari gathering- does this still takes place and what is the name of the street?
    2)Last time I managed to take a picture with Alonso in front of the hotel where the team was staying- anyone knows where Ferrari and Mercedes are staying this year?
    3) Any info on the family tribune will be greatly appreciated ?
    4) I am driving back to US after the race, so I am looking for convenient parking and quick way out of the track.

Thank you in advance!

2. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ferrari has stayed at the St. James and the Ritz Carlton the past couple of years. I think the Four Seasons just opened in Golde Square Mile, so that's a pretty good bet.
    The best way to the track is to take the Metro to Jean Drapeau or Uber.

3. Dimitar

Dimitar Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2007
    Boston
    Thank you. What is a good place / metro station to park so I can drive back to US after the race without wasting too much time

4. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Once you're on the island, it can be tough to get off, but if you're leaving any time other than afternoon / evening weekday you should be fine. Where are you staying? The easiest place to drive in and out would probably be Westmount and use the new Champlain bridge towards NY but there are no hotels in Westmount. If you're doing something crazy like a day trip, avoid the island alltogether and park at the metro station in Longueuil one yellow line stop from Jean Drapeau.

5. Dimitar

Dimitar Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2007
    Boston
    Hi CLS,
    I am staying in Laval. I am looking for ideas to park the car somewhere closer to the track than to Laval area, so after the ra e I can get to the car quicker and drive straight towards the border.

Best