Cannon Beach May 1st-3rd 2009 | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Cannon Beach May 1st-3rd 2009

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by $$$=SPEED, Apr 14, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    You are welcome. :)

2. 2aftercannonball

2aftercannonball Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2006
    You impressed my boy Tucker with a ride on Sunday. He wanted me to tell you thanks and he hopes to have as many nice cars as you someday.

3. Tad Cody

Tad Cody Formula 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Over here!
    Full Name:
    Take a guess...
    Yep... that's the trade-off... I get Cannon Beach weekend, she gets me for the following weekend to tend to the yard.

Before you picture me in a wide brimmed hat with a watering can standing over the daisies, I should point out that my idea of 'gardening' involves a chainsaw, an ATV, and ultimately, a fire. :)

Thanks again for your generosity. FWIW... if I had a car worth giving rides in down at the beach, I would have slowed my roll quite a bit earlier, but sadly, the only passenger waiting to get in the Subie on Sunday was the dog! :lol:

One of these days I hope to show up in something more worthy... until then, thanks for sharing!

Best wishes,
    Tad

4. h2oskier

h2oskier F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2006
    inside someone hot
    Full Name:
    MJA
    :) you sound like my dad but his involves excavators and a torch with large fan to keep his ablaze. that's his perfect saturday.

5. Tahoe Guy

Tahoe Guy Karting

Jan 16, 2006
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Alexander Everhart
    Awesome stuff. I still have yet to see the Alfa 8C in person. If I was still living in Orange County California I would have seen a few by now, but I don't and I haven't :). Canon Beach looked like a lot of fun. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing guys.

6. F355 Spider

F355 Spider Formula 3

Jun 21, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Sonny
    Great shots... The thermals are nice "predator" type shots... Reminds me of the Govenator... "You are one ugly....." you know the rest....

Glad you made the trip down though.. I know it's a long drive for you guys but your participation in the event was awesome, thanks for coming down..!!!!

7. Spinne

Spinne Rookie

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Steven S
    Were going on another ride this sunday to Harrison Hot Springs bay up here near Mission. I will take some more photos and post them too. See you guys at the next run!!

8. F355 Spider

F355 Spider Formula 3

Jun 21, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Sonny
    I'm going to have to say that infared photo 15:46:36 looks like the "Peoples Choice" to me....

9. h2oskier

h2oskier F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2006
    inside someone hot
    Full Name:
    MJA
    I love giving rides. That day was tough. 1 hour plus over the time Wintermantal stated got me in BIG BIG BIG trouble with CV. She wanted to be on the road by 12:15.

Had a good time and hope it raised some good funds for the School.

10. coverland

coverland Formula 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Man that looks great. I need to get myself a Vantage at the least so I can be a part of the caravan. :p
    -Colin