cant drive my Lusso as often :( | FerrariChat

cant drive my Lusso as often :(

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by bruno787, Mar 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bruno787

bruno787 Karting

Nov 1, 2010
    PHILIPPINES
    before covid19 i was so busy with work and always out of town and cant drive my cars

now with covid19 im finally home for an unusually extended period with no work but cant drive my cars due to lockdown

finally got to wax it though[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. 456-boy

456-boy Formula 3

Jun 23, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Victor
    Very nice specs do you have a pic of the plate in the trunk listing the options and colors?

I guess... Do you have time to take and post some more pics?

Good luck for lockdown!

Victor

3. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Even after the lock-down is finally over, I think I'll be nervous rolling around in a non mainstream car with the economy deteriorating and likely heading down to where it has never been before. With unemployment likely going for record high, I'm feeling uneasy on how people will react. If it can be reasonably done, I'd attach fur to it to turn it into Dumb & Dumber's dog car to stay low-key and to ensure personal safety.

Altoria F likes this.
  4. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    100%! My FF is my daily driver for the most part and I’m very apprehensive to take it out anytime in the near future.

5. ferrarifanatic25

ferrarifanatic25 Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2009
    OC
    Beautiful Lusso!

Interesting you say this as where I’m located (Southern California), at least on the weekends, I’ve been seeing more exotics, classics and motorcycles out than ever before. Going for a drive in your toy is one of the few enjoyable hobbies that actually falls within the “social distancing” guidelines. Can’t spread or catch the virus if you never leave your car. I take it that are patrolling this much more harshly where you are located?

Stay safe and I hope you can get back out in your Lusso some day soon.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

maxemus, 456-boy and Jaguar36 like this.
  6. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin