Cant see the point of an F car... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Cant see the point of an F car...

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Azzuro, Oct 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    It is however rather partial to gate crashing the occasional birthday party marquee :D

2. lockyer

lockyer Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2004
    Cas Vegas
    Full Name:
    Jon Newall
    Steve - I'm the boss so I chose my hours........I'm not the new focus of your stalking am I?

Burri - Thats my new party trick!

3. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    you got me mixed up with lee p seen it monday outside the house

4. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    Pauper,I got a new kitchen and still have My 355.

5. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    After searching for a used M3 for a few months now, and deliberating about the obvious limitation of such a purchase- (limitation of everyday use due to weenie-factor and looking like every college kid in town, people thinking that you are driving it to show off) - instead I bought bus passes for the entire family! I dont care what you drive but there is nothing that will touch a bus car as an allrounder for $60 for a 3 month pass on a 2 year old 80 foot long bus-NOTHING. You can ride it everyday, it has a hired driver, 75 rear seats, sat nav, bulletproof build quality, its discrete, but the best thing about it is the ride. Absolutely amazing! So waht is the point of an M3? There is only one reason - EGO! - but very few on this forum will admit it.
    PS I used to have a 320i- not too great to look at, even worse to be seen in it but it was like driving a toy compared to this bus.

6. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Shame it doesnt stop where you want it to or leave at the time you want it to ! Apart from that, GREAT

7. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    ufo where is pic?

8. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Not even read the replies yet.

There are a good few guys on here have M3's and thoroughly enjoy them.

However Good for you. Why have you bothered to tell us this on a Ferrari forum? I think the first reply was go to www.germanyawnrepscar.com TTFN