News

Capristo 1,2 or 3?????????

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by balfas, Apr 12, 2004.

1. balfas

balfas Karting
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2003
    Toronto Canada
    Full Name:
    balfas
    Can anyone tell me which is the best choice Capristo 1,2 or 3. I want sound but no resonance like the substandard tubi exhaust. Any thoughts? Thank you.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. whimike

whimike Karting

Jul 26, 2003
    Los Gatos, CA
    I don't believe any of the Capristo models have any appreciable resonance. I have a level 2 and it is perfect, no resonance at all. I believe the level 1 is pointless, it makes the car as quiet as stock. The level 3 I have been told is very loud, meant for a race track. I think level 2 is the perfect balance, but that is just my opinion.

-- Michael

4. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

go w/ 3 = LC

5. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Does anybody have any links for Capristo and what applications they make? I was wondering if they make 3 levels for all applications of just for newer models. Thanks.

6. Brandi

Brandi Karting

Jan 27, 2004
    Milano, Italy
    Based on F-chatters opinions here and some vids + soundfiles i've heard, i'd say the level 2 is the best one... not too quiet, not too loud...

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Jeez, Jimmy, I thought you took your Level 3 off and sold it because it was too loud. Why are you now recommending it? My apologies if I have a faulty recollection of events.

Gary

9. team360

team360 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bell Canyon, CA
    Full Name:
    Scott Platt
    If you have a 99' than the level 2 is good, 2000 and up the level three will be the best choice.

10. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts
    hey guys

well i would allways take the sound 2 on all the cars 99-04 its realy the best version you can put on the cars. sound 1 is also not so quiet but a little less in idle and higher rpms. for more info send me an email.