Capristo level 3 | FerrariChat

Capristo level 3

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Aj360, Apr 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    ok guys so I made the choice to get a level 3 capristo exhaust for my 360 .. I have heard a few on the YouTube they sound x rated :) some people say go the test pipes as well ?? Or is that just over kill ... shot in the dark to anyone selling one for a 360 or got a good hook up??

2. 53ford

53ford Karting

Nov 13, 2009
    I have one hanging on my wall...I'm in Alberta Canada. It was on my 360 for 2 driving seasons or about 5000km(3000miles). I also have Fabspeed headers without precats and testpipes replacing main cats. Just wicked...but too loud for this old fart. Now running the factory can on permanent bypass, the Fabspeeds and testpipes and all is good. No idea what its worth...but I'll sell it if you want it. The Capristo III at full throttle is intoxicating.

Aj360 likes this.
  3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    the 360 def needs an exhaust. i wld personally go with a CS exhaust. ive had a tubi in the past on a regular 360 and that sounded great too. the capristos typically sound higher pitched over the tubi but both sound amazing as does the CS exhaust.

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  4. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    I think it depends on the tolerance for noise volume for you, your town and your local police. Level 3 is loud (with valves open).
    A better upgrade is headers, but that will be even more loud. Adding test pipes to that, with valves open imo makes it practically unusable on the street.

5. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    53 ford check your messages ... mine at the moment sounds ok has a decent set up I am just chasing that unique tone ... listening to a few exhaust brands on the YouTube .. cs sounds amazing but the capristo level 3 is aggressive and f1 tones for days .. :)

6. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    thats a good point - 15 yrs ago i wld have gone level 3 all day in a spider. today i wld never do that. levels 1 and 2 are a good bump up. for a coupe you can get away with level 3

7. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj

That’s what set up I have at present

8. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name: