Car Show at Sam's, Austin - MAY30 | FerrariChat

Car Show at Sam's, Austin - MAY30

Discussion in 'Texas' started by -FROG-, Apr 30, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    Just wanted to post since alot of Austin people are on here. Copy'd from another board.

Where: Sam’s Club 8259 South Austin

5107 IH 35 South

When: Saturday May 30th, 2009

11am- 5pm

I am an associate at this Sam’s Club and we are trying to raise money for CMN. This was one way I thought we could bring in donations and have a good time doing so. This will be a free car show, donations will definitely be accepted.. This will simply be a time for everyone to get together for a good cause and to raise some money for the kids. There will be hamburgers, hot dogs and sodas available at the event. Myself and a couple other associated will be putting this on to raise money as a Club for the Children’s Miracle Network. Anyone is welcome to come and show off their car, no strings attached. I have been given permission to use the south part of the parking lot where there is absolutely no activity during the day. It will be free from stray carts and any other flying objects. There is quite large amount of space and I would love to fill it up. Let me know what you all think and if there are any suggestions feel free to give some input. Because it is put together by the club we have to keep it simple and make sure we don’t break any of the business rules put in place for fundraising. Thank you for all your support, look forward to a great time.

Thanks,

My supervisor : Brandon Clark ([email protected])

My email Ruben : ([email protected])