Car show @ Giovanni's June 25th, 5Pm | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Car show @ Giovanni's June 25th, 5Pm

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Scaledetails, Jun 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    do u know if he is comming for sure? I need to show him a picture from the race and that requires my laptop which i don't want to take if i don't have to.

2. Brian Skeoch

Brian Skeoch Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    Hi, I dont know if Jeff is coming or not. I emailed him, but he didnt answer yet. can you give him a call and see ? it would be cool to have him there. he is a good guy, and he sure knows his cars.

I saw Jeff on Memorial weekend . he and I were invited to a race car drivers home to watch the Indy 500. Jeff really wanted Danica to win.

Your uncle Jeff is good people.

Brian

3. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I'll give him a call tomarrow. Yeah he is a good person. And one he!! of a guitar player.

4. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Great turn out today. I hope some of the pics that Carbon took he will have a chance to post!

2 Diablo's, 1 Countach, 348 Spyder, 348ts, 348 Speciale, Mondial, 2 - 355's, 360, Maserati biturbo, 3 - Cobra's, 4 - mid 60's corvette's, Pantera, Lotus, etc, etc.

5. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Brian......thanks for setting this up, I had a great time...........and as was posted (the car list says it all)... Super cars, great folks, great food..

BobR
    1974 Pantera-L

6. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    Thanks Bob, this was our biggest turn out to date. man, what a great collection of cars. I am glad you and your beautiful pantera came out. By the way, we all stood with our mouths open when you left and opened her up as you drove by .

do you have a cam in that thing ? sounded like a 351 on steroids. nice whirl sound too . high revs.

I tookd Martin for a ride in my Lotus but think I over revved it. it sputtered while driving with Martin. when I left tho, it ran just fine on the way home. thanl god.

Martin, thanks for the ride in the Bi turbo.

man, what a great night that was.

Hope nobody got caught in the rain drops. ?

I say we do this again next month.

Brian

7. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    38 Special is STILL together? What are they now, like 80 or something? I used to like them in high school back in 83 or 84.

8. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    Donovan, can you please post your pictures from yesterdays car show and put the link here so everyone can see the show pictures ?

we had over 40 cars .

Brian

9. Spectre

Spectre Karting

Apr 1, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Here is a link to some of the pictures: http://www.rennsouth.com/showthread.php?t=346&referrerid=1

I'm going to install a gallery tonight on RennSouth and will post the rest of them there. I sent you a zip file of them as well Brian.

Great show! I was glad to hear that a lot of those cars are already signed up for the RennSouth show next month, I hope to see the rest of them there as well.

10. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Great cars, and a good time!!

11. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The show was great. I was happy to see all the people and all the cars that showed.

Well they are still together. Not doing much. He is actually not with them any more. He has gone on to bigger and better things. Ever heard of "Camp Jam"? Well that is his thing. And Im thinkin late 50s not 80! I like them still. But that may be because it's in the family.