Car storage in Atlanta | FerrariChat

Car storage in Atlanta

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by xamfed, Oct 18, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. xamfed

xamfed Karting

Oct 13, 2010
    Midtown ATL
    Full Name:
    Brett Federico
    #1 xamfed, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Does anyone know of any car storage facilities in Atlanta? I moved from MI this year and want to bring my car down here. It is currently parked in my fathers building collecting dust.

I know it is not a Ferrari, but I was hoping someone here would be able to help.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    where is that up there ? looks nice

let me know if you ship it down as i have a vette sitting up in BH that i'd be interested in sending down.

3. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Try E3STORAGE.COM.......... they are in Alpharetta off of McFarland.............

4. xamfed

xamfed Karting

Oct 13, 2010
    Midtown ATL
    Full Name:
    Brett Federico
    That is my fathers building in Michigan, and part of his collection in the picture.

5. henryr

Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    nice looked like prestige ltd on stephenson hwy

6. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    has climate controlled and secured storage for any car. We have a warehouse offsite for just that purpose. Give our service guys a call if you have interest. 678 802 5000.

7. Seth Thomas

Seth Thomas Karting

Jan 25, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Seth Thomas
    Plus 1 for E3Storage. Great guys that own the place.

8. David Danhof

David Danhof Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    David Danhof
    E3storage has a neat setup. based on your location, MycarVault on Atlanta Road may be more convenient.

9. xamfed

xamfed Karting

Oct 13, 2010
    Midtown ATL
    Full Name:
    Brett Federico
    Thanks, I am going to check out E3

10. xamfed

xamfed Karting

Oct 13, 2010
    Midtown ATL
    Full Name:
    Brett Federico
    It is more convenient, but not really what I am looking for. I want access to my car whenever I want it.

11. Seth Thomas

Seth Thomas Karting

Jan 25, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Seth Thomas
    Be sure to tell them I sent you so they will charge you double. ;-) Just kidding. Let me know how it goes as I am good friends with a couple of the partners. I would love to give them feedback on the facility.

12. chill

chill Rookie

Feb 12, 2006
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Clyde Hill
    Thanks for coming out this weekend Joe. Always nice to meet another car guy.

Thanks for the referrals guys. (Don't worry, we really won't charge Seth's referrals double...)

We started the e3storage club earlier this year and we have nearly filled our initial space and are adding more space in a few months! The clubhouse aspect makes it alot more fun that any storage building. We have 2 lifts, WiFi, DirecTV, sprinklers, CO triggered ventilation, alarm system, insurance, oil disposal...

Not really like a business, we have our regular jobs for that! We figured having a car club with a clubhouse might be fun. If we break even we will consider it successful and so far so good!

You can store your car, trailer or both... or just join as a social member and get access to the lifts and facilities when you need them.

13. chill

chill Rookie

Feb 12, 2006
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Clyde Hill
    In 2010, we filled the first space to capacity so over the Holidays we worked out a deal for the adjoining space in the building to double e3! We now have space availability and will be offering discrete 10x20 garage stalls that can accommodate your car, cabinets, flooring, or a couple of cars if you want a 4-post lift installed (we can provide the lift too). Or go BIG and get a 20x20 and have your own 2-car garage in the building!

This will give you a garage within a secure building. You own man-cave. As mentioned before, we already have WiFi, DirecTV, a lounge with fridge, and 2 lifts for light duty DIY stuff.

We move into the expansion February 1, 2011 and are taking reservations now.

PM me or check out www.e3storage.com

14. nickdk

nickdk Rookie

Oct 21, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Nicholas deKay
    Is there anything in the midtown / Buckhead area. E3Storeage looks great but it may be a bit far from home for me. None the less the amenities might make it worth the drive.

15. chill

chill Rookie

Feb 12, 2006
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Clyde Hill
    Sorry, no Midtown or Buckhead locations... kinda hard to make numbers work with their rent factors!! Of course we think the drive is worth it!

16. henryr

Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    fees are as listed on the website ? in addition to the yearly membership ? one car=$100 monthly?

i guess it has to be a pretty tight group. inside have video surveillance ?

17. chill

chill Rookie

Feb 12, 2006
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Clyde Hill
    Yes, the fees are on the website, but do not have the expansion area and larger space rates listed yet.

Briefly, the standard parking space is a diagonal 8x15 roughly... basically a diagonal parking space that can accomodate a car and a toolbox or extra set of tires behind it. These are $100/month + membership fee of $50 and will go to $125 + Membership when we open the new section.

The expansion area has larger spaces that are rectangular 10'x20' garage stall sized spaces and can hold a car, car and a motorcycle, a car and a 4-post lift to put another car up, or can be set up with walls, flooring, shelves, work area etc. Since they are rectangular, not on a diagonal, there is more room. These are $175 + membership and if you want to go big, you can tie as many as 3 together to make your own man-cave/3-car garage inside a secure building!

We have coded access, 24-hour monitoring, motion sensors, fire suppression, CO detector triggered ventilation, cameras, and will be installing biometric keypads when the build-out of the new space is finished.

... More importantly, we have DirecTV, a lounge, meeting table, fridge, and WiFi if you just want to escape the house and say you are working on the car... ;)

Definitely keeping it to a small group/word of mouth/club circles... Come join us!

18. CharlesE

CharlesE Formula 3

Nov 19, 2007
    Johns Creek GA
    Full Name:
    Charles E
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/prk/2145003851.html

thry this one i found on Cragslist. It is closer to Buckhead. i may put one of my cars tehre for the rest of the winter. her is the ersoponce i got back when i inquired furher.

Hi Charles,

Thanks for asking about our inside car/motorcycle parking promotion we have going on.

1. The general terms are month to month with no contract.
    2. Each of the first three months would be $29 per month with a onetime $12 administration fee.
    3. The monthly rate depends on what size space you rent.

-A motorcycle it is about $75 per month after the promotion.
    -An oversized car parking space 11ft x 20ft is $125 per month after the promotion.

I would be more than happy to answer any other questions you have and give you a tour of our inside parking garage.

Thanks,
    Martin Burkholder
    Property Manager
    Guardian Self Storage Inc
    O (770) 986-0270 F (770) 458-6633
    mailto:[email protected]

19. bajones238

bajones238 Rookie

Jul 9, 2011
    Sir:

I hope you are still monitoring this forum. I see the last post on this topic was over 6 months ago, but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have had no luck trying to contact you via e-mail through your website (keeps rejecting the four-character code - maybe I'm too old for the internet!). I am trying to find secure storage for my car, and your facility sounds perfect. Would you please send me an e-mail at [email protected], or contact me at (404) 693-4159. Thanks

20. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    I'll forward your posting to Clyde directly.....

21. chill

chill Rookie

Feb 12, 2006
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Clyde Hill
    Yes, we are going great. Check out or more recent webpage and facebook link for recent pictures. www.e3storage.com

I will touch base and can give you more info.

Thanks for keeping the post alive!

22. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Reviving an old thread. I need to store my 308 in the near future, any current information? e3 still going well? Their website is a little stale, but facebook looks relatively recent. I'm actually in Kennesaw, so if there's anything on this end of town I'd love to hear about it.

23. cwilson13

cwilson13 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 20, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    CWilson
    You might call Don Mettler. I was looking to store my 328 and found his storage facility. It's off Peachtree Industial. I may store my car with them after the first of the year. No other affiliation.

Here is their site.
    Atlanta Classic Car Storage, Minor Car Repairs, Auto Detailing Atlanta

24. chill

chill Rookie

Feb 12, 2006
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Clyde Hill
    Thanks for the bump!

e3storage is alive and kicking! Over 5 years in business and we stay pretty full but do see some space opening up toward the end of the year. Yes, shmark, website needs work and is in progress, doing some cleanup and adding some cool member functionality. We just added a new acces system and working on online lift scheduling and updated member-view video system. Stay tuned.

Please hit out 'contact us' page and I can email more details.

- Car Storage Club In Alpharetta GA - Race Cars, Street Cars and Show Cars

25. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thanks Clyde, got your information in the email too. Very interested in getting a place for my car. It's been away the last few months, but has to come home now and I need a place to keep it. Bonus is I get to drive it more often again!

I might be bringing it back as soon as this Sunday, so the sooner I find a home for it the better.