Car Store of Glenside / Grigio Titanio | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Car Store of Glenside / Grigio Titanio

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by sagaponack, May 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Tom, I think in the extreme closeups of the rear, it definitely looks like titanium. But, I think becasue of the time of day of the pictures, it really does look like grigio alloy in the other pics! Please see attached pics. If you look closely, grgio alloy in reality is quite a bit lighter than the color in the pics you took...but your 355 still looks more like grigio alloy than titanium in that light. But, don't take offense! Understand the confusion and that people are picky :)

Oh... I guess I can't attach any more photos. I understand the reasoning behind this new members-only software, but it's kind of a shame when I can't post some labeled photos I have prepared to contribute in a meaningful way to a thread.... That gets a thumbs down.

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    $15 for a year isn't that bad, Zach - that's cheaper than 1 movie ticket with a Coke!

3. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Tom,

My first reply was meant to be helpful... just wanted you to know what some people see/fear when they see your website as it is now. My second reply was meant to answer the other question... I see now how that could have been taken as directed at you... for that I apologize. I actually had in mind a certain crooked FL dealer who contracted to sell me a Grigio Titanio car that was actually Grigio Alloy... and then refused to return my money.

Well, the pics are misleading... nightime pics with severe bluish tinting are not helpful. Given you have the car, just take some new pics when the sun rises! Easy!

The "Silver" color listing is also misleading, but explained by this:

I'd add a second line right under "Color: Silver" with "Ferrari Color#: 3238 Grigio Titanio". That would make it clear that you know the real color and the "Silver" designation is meant as a generic description. Just a suggestion.

You lose me on that. I can't imagine anyone who is not color blind asserting that Titanium is a shade of Blue. OTOH, I can easily see someone calling Grigio Alloy a shade of blue or a shade of silver... it is right in between the two.

4. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    I guess this is why sponsors are not as active as they could be. Shame...

5. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Good people deal with confidence