Carbon fiber help | FerrariChat

Carbon fiber help

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by AlfistaPortoghese, Dec 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    #1 AlfistaPortoghese, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello everyone,

I'm kindly asking for your help to find a part and know if it's compatible with my 2011 Bianco Avus 458 Italia:

I'm looking for both carbon fiber air intake manifold covers. (NOT air box cover)

Original part number is 254511 (Polmone aspirazione D.) and 254512 (Polmone aspirazione S.).

Don't know part numbers for the carbon fiber ones I'm hunting for. Searched on our forum's sponsors, but didn't find them. Same thing on the proper section of our forum and ebay. Not sure if other manufacturers are making these, or just Ferrari genuine accessories.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Would like to know compatibility and price. Also, has anyone made this modification to their 458 Italia/Spider?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Nuno.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    I think the below part numbers are what you're looking for. The part numbers you listed look like the red powder-coated aluminium ones.

305955 - POLMONE ASPIRAZIONE DX.
    305958 - POLMONE ASPIRAZIONE SX.

3. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    Thank you very much, you've nailed it!

I'll send an e-mail to learn about values and if it's plug and play from the Speciale to the Italia. Will let you know in case anyone else becomes interested in this modification. My car is Bianco Avus and I think those air intake manifolds in carbon fiber (with air box also in carbon fiber or not) like the Speciale looks really cool.

Kind regards and thank you again for your help.

Nuno.

4. DGod

DGod Karting

Apr 21, 2008
    Iberian Peninsula
    Olá, Nuno!
    Andava aqui a vaguear e encontrei este post relativamente antigo. Se tiver interesse em algumas peças em carbono para o seu 458 tenho algumas para vender, e estão em Portugal.
    Se for do interesse, contacte-me.
    Aproveito para o congratular pela máquina!

DG