Cars and caves | FerrariChat

Cars and caves

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Joseph Felton, Jul 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joseph Felton

Joseph Felton Rookie

Jan 11, 2019
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    I went to my first cars and caves this past weekend, June 29th, and had an amazing time. First time at the Motorplex and I got to see some amazing cars and welcoming people. Thanks to all the Ferrari owners that made the day for me. Can't wait for next month and my wife's first time going there. Some day I'll be more than just a spectator.

2. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    Great facility for those who live on the west side of town...

3. Bmill

Bmill Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 13, 2011
    California/Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Brad
    What is the schedule for Cars & Caves? I’m kind of tired of the big Cars and Coffee..... it is a zoo (maybe they will hold it there next year).

4. Joseph Felton

Joseph Felton Rookie

Jan 11, 2019
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    They have the show once a month on Saturdays, the next one is July 27th. They also do Wednesday evenings but I do not have those dates.

5. stever

stever F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 18, 2006
    West. Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Steve R
    MN Cars and Caves on FB for news

6. luca's308gts

luca's308gts Karting

Dec 16, 2016
    Minneapolis
    Full Name:
    Bill
    There is also a monthly show at the Medina Metroplex, 2nd Saturday of the month. This past Saturday Caffeine & Octane was filming for an upcoming show. As of Ferraris there were several; 550 Maranello, 458, 2 SWBs, and a period TDF, a Dino and a 612/or FF/or ?.

7. 1 BAD BURB

1 BAD BURB Karting

Oct 14, 2004
    Minnetonka, MN
    Full Name:
    Aj ....
    Tomorrow is caffeine and octane again. I’ll be bringing my 430 to it.