Cars and coffee. Fort Myers/Naples | FerrariChat

Cars and coffee. Fort Myers/Naples

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Eforg23, Feb 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eforg23

Eforg23 Karting

Oct 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Eric Forgione
    I am in town this week from Long Island. I was wondering if there is a cars and coffee in the Fort Myers/Naples area Sunday morning. I may also move to the area so it would be nice to meet some great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SizzleChest

SizzleChest Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Sorry, I just saw this. Today was the Ft Myers Cars & Coffee. from 8-11'ish. (first Sunday of the month)

The 3rd Sunday of the month is Naples Cars & Coffee.

3. PA Wolfpacker

PA Wolfpacker Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Do you know where the Naples Cars and Coffee is held?

4. Eforg23

Eforg23 Karting

Oct 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Eric Forgione
    Locations for both? I am heading back to NY Friday but I am looking to move to the area shortly. I will be back and forth for a while and if my trips land on those days I would love to attend.

5. SizzleChest

SizzleChest Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Ft Myers C&C is held across from Ft. Myers Porsche: 10064 Daniels Interstate Ct, Fort Myers, FL 33913 , you won't be able to miss it. The parking lot across from the dealer.

Naples C&C is held at 5924 Premier Way Naples, FL 34109 The corners of Goodlette-Frank and Pine Ridge Roads in the plaza parking lot.

And let me know if anyone wants to attend, we usually have group that meets up and then drives in together!

6. craterface

craterface Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2011
    Sanibel Island, FL
    First Saturday of the month is Sanibel Cars and Coffee, 9-11 at Periwinkle Place shopping center. If you want to show your car, arrive 8-830 to get a decent parking spot. An island resident has an impressive collection—LF, LF Aperta, 918 Spider, 365BB, 275GTB, F12TDF, etc etc so you never know what you might see. Mostly American cars though. This event takes a hiatus June-Sept.

7. eatdrivesleep

eatdrivesleep Rookie

Jun 23, 2017
    Fort Myers, FL
    Full Name:
    Bryan Martinez
    I’m looking forward to Cars on 5th this Saturday. Thanks for posting about the Sanibel meet up, I’ve never heard of it. I will be there at the next one!

8. Eforg23

Eforg23 Karting

Oct 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Eric Forgione
    Thank you. I will mark the days and locations. I will def be there when in Florida.

Last Sunday I drove past the end of the meet in fort Myers and did not even know it. Everyone was leaving. Saw a beautiful red countach. I was on my way to the Harley dealer.

I left the day before cars on 5th. Was going to change my flight but had to get back. Was very disappointed to leave.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

9. blown daytona

blown daytona Formula 3

Feb 6, 2008
    maryland
    I went to both the Sanibel and Ft Myers C&C last weekend. Nice turn outs for both. Best to arrive early. The red Countach belongs to a fellow F Chatter

Eforg23 likes this.