Cars and Coffee in Orlando | Page 86 | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee in Orlando

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Dohangs, Aug 16, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Welcome to our FCA chapter! I'll be there for the Monday track day, so please do come over and say hello.

Ken

2. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Thanks Ken, looks like I can make this Saturday after all :) Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Doubtful I'll make this one - getting in from the west coast in the wee hours, and I fully expect to be comatose until very late in the morning.

Travel schedules have really played havoc with my attendance the last few months. Sorry, guys. I promise to try harder. :(

4. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    This is totally unacceptable Paul. You need to start adjusting your schedule so you can attend our monthly meeting.

5. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Just wanted to let everyone know there is going to be an Art and Wine stroll in town that goes till 4 pm if anyone’s is interested in spending time around town.

6. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I am truly chastened, and will vow to do better.

However, having a crappy travel schedule and spending far too much time in Delta Sky Clubs allows me to afford the sort of car that is worthy of bringing to the monthly meeting. So, perhaps there's a bit of a trade off there.

7. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. The Lamborghini is currently getting a new clutch and the Ferrari is having a few tweeks done from the major service.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

8. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Too bad Shamile, hopefully you can make it to Daytona for the Rolex cup next week!

Shamile likes this.
  9. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice!

10. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Thanks to everyone for coming today. We had a lot of great new cars today. I didn't take any pictures since I had to take care of the extra issues that arised today from our friends who play on the bocce courts. I don't think this will be an issue going forward. If anyone has pictures from today please feel free to post them. Thanks again!

Arun R likes this.
  11. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Spiro, thanks as always for it setting up and dealing with the SWAT team the Team BocceBall called in to break things up. We all had your back and were ready to take up a collection to pay your bail.

12. CaseyJPorter

CaseyJPorter Rookie

Jan 10, 2013
  13. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    F2003-GA likes this.
  14. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Well....something interesting happened!

Shamile

Freeze. . . Miami Vice!

15. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    So, what the heck happened?!?

16. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Thanks for posting the great pictures Casey. Yes the police showed up so you know it was a good C&C. So in a nutshell, there is new management for Celebration Parks and Recs.. The town is now making groups who want to use the facilities fill out new paperwork every year for use of the facilities. They did not let me know about this change and I was not aware there was new management. The group who uses the bocce pit wanted to change their time from 8-10am to 9-11 am. They said we couldn't use the facilities until 11 am. They complained there was no where for them to park. They wanted the police to make sure everyone who attended had a Celebration Resident pass. The police showed up and they (bocce players) had already left. They liked the fact that there was a car show and weren't going to do anything.
    I called town hall and they are going to bring that group in to discuss this further. Apparently they like to complain at least once a week about something. I'll keep you all posted.

Shamile likes this.
  17. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Spiro, thank you for taking the effort to organize these meets! Enjoyed meeting the group. Looking forward to the next meet. If anyone is planning on attending the Rolex cup in Daytona let me know. I live a couple of miles from the track. We can plan a meet!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

18. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Arun R likes this.
  19. CaseyJPorter

CaseyJPorter Rookie

Jan 10, 2013
    Ya'll are welcome for the photos. It was great time even though I was clearly in the company of out-of-control criminals. Those Celebration Gangstas are hardcore!

20. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
  21. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    My company is part of the checkered flag committee. If anyone’s interested in last minute tickets please feel free to use the link above

22. ducatir8cer

ducatir8cer Karting

Dec 25, 2014
    Dohangs likes this.
  23. RedDragon

RedDragon Karting

Mar 6, 2016
    Orlando, Florida
    Full Name:
    Caleb Morris
    Thought I'd ask if we are meeting this weekend. Didn't know if the Boche Ball Gang claimed our turf.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

24. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    No cars and coffee this weekend. Hope to meet up in March again. Stay tuned!

25. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Cars and coffee is set for March 17 starting from 10 am till noon. We will be meeting in the old Publix parking lot behind the Logan's restaurant. If you are the first one there, this is a huge parking lot. Please park in the middle row of the parking lot with the front of your car facing forward. Thank you!

Clnilsen and kjnana like this.