Cars and Coffee Raleigh Area

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by jackson, Feb 10, 2018.

1. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Hey Everybody - going to get an Italian-inspired cars and coffee going in Raleigh on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Location will be 5601 Capital Blvd at the new Leith Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh building right next to Leith BMW. Shooting for a start date/time of March 10th from 9-11 and details will follow. If you're on FB, hit me up - I'm Jack McCausland and the FB group is AutoItalia (all shapes and sizes of Italian automobiles: cars, bikes, etc and Italian auto lovers welcome) There are some amazing Ferraris in this area and even more cool are the people that own them - hope to see you there. - J.

2. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hi Jack. If the weather is good I'll give it a whirl. Might be good idea to email Greg Owens about this. Keith

jackson likes this.
  3. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Thanks Keith! Hope to see you there. Also, I've been chatting w Greg on FB and if he's got his car back together and the weather holds out, he'll be there as well.

4. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    Will definitely be interesting to check out! Looking forward to it

jackson likes this.
  5. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    I'm out of town in March but might head up from Fayetteville for April. I just hit up the FB group- thanks!

-Mike