Cars & Coffee 7/05/08 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee 7/05/08

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by LP400S, Jul 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    It was probably the smallest first Saturday C&C of the year. Lots of folks out of town, heat, early time.....about a dozen of the usual suspects.

Sleep is good.........were you in the Cooper?

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I made it out for once, you guys get together way too early!

3. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    Yup.

4. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    We were right..... you were deleting the pics of the 348! :)

5. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    I told you he wasn't taking pics of that 928 engine. He was simply standing under the hood for shade deleting all the 348 pics. At least he showed some love towards yours. I didn't see him anywhere near mine. Must have been those cheap aftermarket wheels that turned him away.:D

BTW, the ride home was great. The A/C was doing its job. Now I just need to get it to blow on speeds other than High. Any ideas??
    Even if the A/C didn't cool down it would have been worth coming up. A great morning casually hanging out with friends and talking cars....Yeah, worth a sweat.:)

6. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Not that my opinion counts, I really like those wheels!

7. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    Thanks nerd, I love my wheels. I'm just breakin' Dino's balls a little bit. He was laying that old "I should have bought his extra set of challenge wheels" stuff on me. Truthfully, if my car didn't already have the wheels it does, it would be sporting Dino's extra set.:)

8. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Sure ya would!

I had fun despite being exhausted, I think I'll start making this a ritual on Sat. am's. I really need to renew my membership...
    http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/pdenonville/?action=view&current=003-3.jpg
    http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/pdenonville/?action=view&current=018-2.jpg
    http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/pdenonville/?action=view&current=040.jpg
    http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/pdenonville/?action=view&current=042-1.jpg

9. Rodriguez_Exotics

Apr 9, 2008
    I am in love with Johns wheels :)

10. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    Ya got great taste kid.:)

11. FandLcars

FandLcars F1 Rookie

Aug 6, 2006
    Tempe, Az
    Full Name:
    Rick Schumm
    And I'd still be looking for a set! :D

12. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    It was nice seeing some of you! I was the guy in the Mercedes...

By the way, was that bushwhacker's old car parked next to me? It looked awfully familiar! I met him at the Cars and Coffee Ferrari get together in Orange County last year. Really nice guy!

13. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    Yup, that's the ex-Bushmobile. Bush is an awesome guy. I can't believe how lucky I am to have gotten this car. I'm thrilled outta my mind. Next event we'll have to find each other and make introductions. Look forward to meeting.

Ciao...

14. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    Brandon,
    It was nice meeting you as well. Our next C&C will be on 8/02/08. Stay tuned for details and our August theme.

15. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Anyone get more pics of that Mercedes? That thing is low!!

16. bushwhacker

bushwhacker In Memoriam

May 25, 2006
    Phoenix Az.
    Full Name:
    Dennis

Hey Brandon, you made the move to Scottsdale.....good for you. I don't know if you guys know it yet in Az. but Brandon is a world class detailer, I've seen his work at C&C in Irvine many times.........amazing!. You guys are very lucky to have him in your area.
    Oh yeah, he's a great guy as well. His dad is a restauranteur in OC and has a beautiful 348, I think he's here on our forum as 'Looney2' (not sure so Brandon correct me if I got that wrong).
    Brandon please say hi to your dad for me........another great guy....I guess like father like son.
    The Benz is looki'n good, love those wheels. Well if you guys see Brandon at the Az. C&C introduce yourselves, maybe you'll get lucky enough for him to work on your ride.
    John, hey I might be taking the little 356 over to Scottsdale in the next couple weeks, I'll let you know, maybe we can all meet up at C&C or Pavilions and have dinner. It would be great to see everyone in Az. Dude, BTW where's your shirt order?.........you guys STAY COOL!

17. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    #43 OCKlasse, Jul 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
    Thanks for the kinds words Dennis! :) We, as in my parents and I all made the move out here. I decided to follow along to finish school, as well try to jump start the detailing business out here as well as continuing to visit OC regularly to take care of my die-hard clients every few months. Unfortunately, I'm finding it harder to get clients out here than I imagined. I would love to come say hi if you're coming out! Definitely keep us posted!

18. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    Same to you! You have an exquisite example of a 348!

19. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    I'll see you there!

20. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

Thanks. That's a great looking car! Airbags?

21. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    Hydraulics :)

22. pat_ernzen

pat_ernzen Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ