Cars & Coffee 9/1/07 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee 9/1/07

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by LP400S, Aug 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    +10,000
    Absolutely gorgeous photos. Next time you see me pull me aside so we can set up a photo shoot somewhere.

2. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    Pat,
    Those look great!!!! Hopefully see you at the next Cars & Coffee on 10/6/07.

3. blk

blk Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Blake
    WOW! You are definitely one of the best photographers ive met! Great shots, there amazing!

I wish mine would turn out like that!

4. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    What a great turn out you guys had and those pics are just amazing. Plus the backdrop with the desert and moutain is perfect. From your 'Calif. cousin's' keep up the great work!

5. pat_ernzen

pat_ernzen Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it and I'm glad you like them. I definitely plan on being at the next event and that sounds good, Jon, I'd love to set something up.

6. DinoScuderia

DinoScuderia Karting

Apr 15, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dean
    You really managed to capture the best of the events. Amazing images.

I especially love the gas cap shot.

7. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    Thanks. I've been fortunate enough to get nice, cloudy weather the last couple events. Makes getting nice shots SOOO much easier. And that shot is one of my favorites as well.

8. Feroce

Feroce Rookie

Jul 10, 2007
    Paradise Valley,AZ
    Full Name:
    Larry F.
    You did a great job! Thanks for your talented photographic work!

9. blk

blk Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Blake
    I have a question, on the challenge stradale pics the lights have that cool effect to them. How do you do that on CS3?

10. palmer8

palmer8 Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2007
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I don't know about him, but for me it just comes out that way for most 360s. I believe its something about the headlight that most DSLRs pick up that causes that:
    Check it out: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd113/chpalmer24/DSC_0044.jpg

11. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    It's not something that's done in Photoshop, it just happens. Personally, I dislike it. It's due to using a circular polarizer filter and apparently what you're seeing is the different amounts of stress in the plastic created when it's molded. Some headlights due it worse than others and from my experience, modern Ferraris seem to do it more than most.