Cars & Coffee Camp Hill PA | Page 70 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee Camp Hill PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Jazzman, Apr 3, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Rob....it is a Charger. The Challenger has dual headlights. Happy turkey day.

3. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert

Thank you for the clarification. Have a great Thanksgiving too.

4. mtmd11

mtmd11 Karting

Jun 1, 2011
    York, PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin W.
    Hello Boys and Girls.
    Been a while.
    Now that the basement is done, the holidays are over, and February is behind us.... time to be looking at Spring.

I will be hosting Breakfast In The Garage v7.0 on April 23rd before the Cars 4 Critters Exotic Car Show.

Arrive around 0730, breakfast is on me, and depart around 0900 for the show to stage/detail, etc.

I don't know who all here is on FB, if you are feel free to send a friend request. The FB page for breakfast is private and is invite only. So you guys get your invite here.

See you soon.

5. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #1731 Challenge, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Who's going to the car show this weekend?

7. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
  8. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I might depends on weather. If so shall we meet?

9. MJT328GTS

MJT328GTS Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    MJT
    What car show?

10. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert

Cars 4 critters in Hershey.

[​IMG]

11. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    #1737 jgoodman, Apr 25, 2016
  12. M138

M138 Karting

Sep 21, 2010
    York
    Full Name:
    Bob D
    Anyone looking for car stuff tomorrow. May 28th. Join us at 8:00 am. Bob Deroche's house. F1 qualifying accompanied by breakfast followed by a neighborhood car parade. Come join us. 1110 Wyndsong Drive, York, Pa. 17403

13. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Wife and I drove by on the way to Lake Redman for a photo shoot of our 599. Some very nice cars there notably, a marvelous yellow vintage Mustang and a '67(?) big block Vette. Hope everybody had a wonderful time. :)

14. M138

M138 Karting

Sep 21, 2010
    York
    Full Name:
    Bob D
    #1740 M138, May 30, 2016
  15. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    If anyone is taking their cars out tomorrow. They are welcome to stop by the Maserati store for an espresso or cappuccino at around 10 Italian Time.

16. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Update;
    I have had some serious steering rack issues hence my missing in action. Richard at Comp. was just too busy to fit me in so I looked elsewhere for help. I checked out Rosso Service in Bel Air Maryland. For those that don't know Scott Lankford who owns and runs the shop used to work at Competizione until he decided to go it alone. I can't say enough good things about the service and the shop and how really pleasant it was to work with Scott. His bio is impressive and I can provide details. He used to setup the racing cars at Competizione and if you had an engine rebuild there in the past it's a good bet he did it.
    The shop is surgical suite clean. Cars are kept indoors. He was extremely thorough in diagnosing my issues, researching and then recommending how to move forward. Works with you if you prefer to supply parts. A real gentleman and professional. While there I saw a Tessterrosa engine out and on s stand, a 700hp Mercedes custom build, lotus Elise and previously a 355 up on the lift. He takes cars in about a week or two or less from your call and gave a very accurate time for pickup. Price is absolutely reasonable. You do not have to worry about being treated like a blank check. He has earned my support and very highly recommend we support him. Any questions feel free to call me or PM. Hope to see you all soon!

17. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Here is Scott's partial bio;

"You will have seen my name floated with Ferrari of Washington as I was the crew chief and lead technician for the F360GT #33 race car for 2002 and 2003. Along with many challenge car drivers and further campaigns in GrandAm in 2004-2006. I have a complete Bio on linkin as well. I know we used to get a lot of chat time on fchat back then with our success. I also spent some years at Competizione with Richard and Fernando. They are great guys and I left to pursue my own endeavours. While I was there, I helped set them up for the race cars and did their engine building. I also do quite a bit of fabrication, not so much now as we are still growing. At some point in the near future, we will be more set up to take on larger fabrication projects.

18. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    Good to know. Glad you are up and running.

19. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Rob, thanks for the info. Could be useful.

20. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #1746 Challenge, Jun 16, 2016
  21. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Gorgeous. Never rode in one but did ride in Bob's Scud. That was impressive. Made the hair stand up on the back of the neck.

22. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Just curious if anyone went to the car show this weekend at Hershey Auto Museum. What kind of turnout did they have?

23. PASquared

PASquared Rookie

May 13, 2016
    Philadelphia
    First time there but it seemed like a fantastic turnout considering the weather. It rained on and off, fairly heavy at times. A ton of Porsches, a handful of 90's-00's NSX's, a couple each of Lamborghinis, Astons, Audi R8's, and McLarens, Ferrari 328 and Mondial, a ton of Corvettes of all ages, a variety of classic or rarer Mustangs. If I had to guess, approximately ~100-125 cars

24. M138

M138 Karting

Sep 21, 2010
    York
    Full Name:
    Bob D
    Next Saturday May 27th, 2017 is the Southwynd Invasion. Begins at 8 am. Ends at 1 pm. PM me if you would like more details. Should be over 100 cars.