Carspotting - Maserati Folgore in Norway.. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Carspotting - Maserati Folgore in Norway..

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by 71Satisfaction, Mar 5, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    In 2015 that Mazda crossover you used as a comparison shared a lot of platform pieces with my current small SUV the Lincoln MKX which is more luxurious and powerful than the Mazda but it has ZERO sportscar attributes. The Mazda version is a nice enough looking car having that same generic shape most of these type vehicles do. But I spent the last 3 weeks of December touring parts of the Southern USA in it with a fair amount of time in the intense driving roads of Highlands North Carolina. Oh my lord was that car out of its element there. I longed for something much sportier on those roads and not just because of the potential fun. No, it was because with temperatures in the low single digits and bit of precipitation most of the time, it was about survival on those narrow 2 lane winding roads. Not fun.

I would have loved to have that Ferrari, not even possible ... but the sportier versions of the Levante would have done quite well I think. I saw a couple of those at the resort we were staying at.