cavillino oil cap

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by bill brooks, Dec 10, 2007.

  1. bill brooks

    bill brooks F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    bill brooks
    has anyone ever encountered a cavillino disc or insert( similar to the cavillino wheel centers) that will fit
    the center of the oil fill cap?

    also, does anyone know a source for the 1 3/8" (35mm) i.d. fuel hose used on the 3x8 gas tank transfer pipe?
    mcmaster-carr has dropped that size from their catalog it would seem.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

  3. sparta49

    sparta49 F1 Veteran

    Mar 3, 2001
    Full Name:
    I've been looking, I can't even find a pic of one but I know someone is selling them I saw them not to long ago. I used to want one when I had my 308 and started to order it for the 328 when I saw them . I will keep looking.
  4. Brian Harper

    Brian Harper F1 Rookie

    Feb 17, 2006
    San Jose area
    Full Name:
    Brian Harper
    I just bought some from McMaster a few weeks ago. I have some left over if you want to PM me. It is a PITA to replace, but the peace of mind makes it worthwhile.
  5. To remove this ad click here.

  6. dave80gtsi

    dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

    Nov 3, 2003
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    #6 dave80gtsi, Dec 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

    Yes, bought here on F-Chat from (I think) Mike Charness - Do a Search to find the old thread where this is discussed.

    Held in place with double stick tape to the center of the OEM cap. A nice and subtle touch, looks "factory" to most eyes.

    Here's the best picture of mine that I could find.

    Cheers - DM
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Share This Page