Celebration of Wheels: Texas F-chatters are invited! | FerrariChat

Celebration of Wheels: Texas F-chatters are invited!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Husker, Mar 26, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    #1 Husker, Mar 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I wanted to invite all Texas F-car owners up to Amarillo for a great fall car show that I am the chairman of that will be held on October 4th. This is our second year, and I am trying to get a minimum of 10 Ferraris lined up for the event. However, I am also very interested in having other European sports cars as well. This is a fundraiser for my son's school, San Jacinto Christian Academy.

We are in the very early planning stages of the show, but I wanted to give everyone a heads-up now so that you can mark your calendars if you are interested in participating. This last year, we had a number of Ferraris, including a 599, as well as a Carrera GT and Ford GT. If you want to take a look at some of the cars we had, check out our website at www.celebrationofwheels.com.

On the evening of October 3rd, I am organizing an F-chat drinks/dinner at the COUNTRY BARN. These are some of the best steaks in all of Texas -the beef comes from the famed South African "Bonsmara" cow raised about 50 miles from Amarillo.

NOW GET THIS: BONSMARA STEAK DINNER IS ON HUSKER FOR EVERY F-CHATTER THAT BRINGS HIS F-CAR TO THE SHOW. THAT'S RIGHT. DINNER IS ON HUSKER.

I will also be reserving a block of rooms at an Amarillo hotel for a special F-chat member price.

While we are not yet accepting entrants for the show, we will be shortly. Just shoot me a PM with any questions that you might have.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN AMARILLO, HOME OF PALO DURO CANYON, THE GRAND CANYON OF TEXAS!

HUSKER
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Not me

I'm obviously too fat to attend your show. Don't want to waddle into a car by accident.

3. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Hey have you looked at my picture lately? :)

4. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    #4 jimpo1, Mar 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003