CGT vs Murcielago | Page 2 | FerrariChat

CGT vs Murcielago

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by bostonmini, Jan 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    No i think it is fantastic.

2. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    Every supercar on the market right now has one glaringly bad angle. For the Zonda, it's the side shot as you mentioned. The Enzo, Carerra GT, SLR, and Veyron all have a bad angle and in some cases two bad angles.

The only supercar that comes to mind as not having a single bad angle now that I think about it is the Murci. I'd pick a Zonda over a Murci in a heartbeat, but in terms of its design the Murci really is a very aesthetically complete vision.

For the Gallardo if you change a the headlights a bit (I like them but others don't seem to) and revise the rear end a touch (again I like it, but the majority is down on it) it also would be nearly perfect from any angle.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    #28 allanlambo, Jan 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    That's more of a 3/4 front shot, but when I look at the Zonda on a pure straight on sideshot its cabin seems disproportionatley too far forward on the body.

Some people might like it that way, it's very fighterplane-ish like an F-16 actually, but I prefer a mid-cabin placement. In the same way a Viper's cabin is too far back on the body to me, as is a Vette's, and they look strange from the straight side as well.

The NSX's cabin area is about as far forward as I can stand on a sportscar, the Esprit's cabin is an example of perfect placement. As is the 355's.

But believe me, I'd give up all the nitpicky **** about any cabin placement to own that car in a heartbeat.

5. Andersen

Andersen Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Europe
    I love the look of both the Zonda, Murci and Enzo.....because I just know how potent they are...........and thats probably the main reason I think they look so good.
    Even more of the same thing with an F1 car, does it have beautifull lines, not really ! But for me, and other autophiles, the answer is yes because we know why it needs to look the way it looks.

The cars I REALLY like the look of, includes the F50, F-355's (all versions), Miura and the Boxster (that little P-car).

6. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    The Bug is a LONG way from working. There remain a LOT of things to work out and it's not for sure that they will be. The only one I saw in motion couldn't keep form spinning on the strait at Leguna. Whether or not it's a real car remains to be seen. It's also much more $ than an Enzo. 660K vrs 1.2 million. (msrp)