Cheap vacation ideas? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cheap vacation ideas?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by GrigioGuy, Dec 3, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    Wouldn't take near as much to get him that way at his new fighting weight. Good slideshow Tillman!

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Well, if you're still looking for a cheep vacation, I'm gonna run the Comanche Trail after the regional meet. I plan on starting somewhere near the magic hills and then riding south for Mex-he-co!

(Actually, Big Bend. I don't think that taking the Shark into Mexico would be a particularly good idea. :) )

Dale

3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    #28 jimpo1, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    All right smart ass, happy now! :)

Why don't you come? We'll scalp every Democrat we find. Abuse der women. Loot and pillage and generally have a good time.

(Actually, best bet for the wildest action will be the lighting farts contest...)

Dale

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Yes, thank you. :p

6. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    Dale, try the river road that parrallels the Rio Grande from Lajitas NW to Presidio. Great curves and whoop-de-doos, just don't get that beast airborne. I did the Texas 1000 Rallie from Midland to Marfa, FT Davis, McDonald Observatory, Lajitas, Terlingua and back to Midland. Some great open roads, and never saw a highway patrol except in Big Bend Park, where they do enforce the 45mph speed limit. Perfect area to enjoy a Ferrari in.