430 - cheapest place to get oil change for 430 with my own oil? Los Angeles | Page 2 | FerrariChat

430 cheapest place to get oil change for 430 with my own oil? Los Angeles

Discussion in '360/430' started by goto35march, Apr 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    If you really don't want to do it yourself, there's R2 Racing in Santa Clarita. It's about an hour from Los Angeles. The owners name is Rafi. He used to be a dealership mechanic, and he and his partner own an independent shop. They have a great reputation and will spend time talking to you about your car.

I just bought my first Ferrari, a 2009 F430, and took it by R2 last week for Rafi to look at it. He spent about an hour talking to my wife and I, about my car.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. goto35march

goto35march Karting

Jul 23, 2009
    thank you! i will call.

3. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Fluids service is often around $1000 but that isn't just oil. Look at the service schedule, particularly the time based parts. Think: transaxle, radiator fluid, brake fluid, F1 fluid. There are a lot of reasons to change more than just the oil; a quick search will show you many of the pitfalls.

My guess is that your thought about oil and the prices you are getting are not the same thing.

4. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Who cares if the used/outgoing filter gets damaged? Put the new one on and tighten by hand. Changing oil is one of the easiest maintenance things one can do.

5. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    And changing brake rotors and pads is another super easy job. But many, if not most people, refuse to do simple maintenance on their car like I refuse to mow grass. So I guess understand.