Check out her backside........ | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Check out her backside........

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tomf-1, Feb 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    black is so right on the TR.

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    #27 Tomf-1, Feb 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Thanks, guys. I am not certain what the type of exaust are but I love the look...They are big and they produce the most unbelievable sound....Man, like a new girl, all I could do today is to think of her......so...I canceled all my meeting and left the office early to go home, took some pictures for you guys....and get ready for the evening....

BTW, if anyone of you have any ideal of the type of exaust, let me know...(the dealership didn't know but speculated that it is some kind of borra...(sp?)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Those rims look great on the TR. I think those are the only rims that looks good on that car, makes it appear very modern as opposed to the horrendous old style wheels. Congrats on the car ! :D :D

By the way, time to take the Mustang out of the garage, and put the prancing horse inside? ;) :eek:

4. subgraphic

subgraphic Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Austin
    Amazing looking car- It looks brand new!

Congrats on your new ride...

5. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

lol.... the mustang actually belongs to my 17 years old son. but if it were up to him, i am certain he would echo your sentiment and trade it in for a real prancing....

6. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler

Borla, perhaps? I don't have a clue on the pipes but the car just looks stunning! Enjoy her!:)

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Is the mustang getting garage space priority over the F car??!!!!????

If that is so, I am SHOCKED! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW you are a real cool dad. At 17 my dad drove a 528 and my mom drove a Gs300. Yeah boring family :( :(

8. Lee White

Lee White Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Full Name:
    Lee White

BTW, who won the Titanium shift knob that was being offered in a contest a few months back??

9. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Ok...All my fella F-enthusiasts !!!!

At the risk of displaying my ignorance but where I can buy this chrome shifter knob? How easy is it to install?

10. davey_jones

davey_jones Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2002
    wherever it's sunny
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I've always liked the 512, it's an "older" style but still very exotic.

Cograts on a Beautiful car! We know you'll enjoy it (safely that is). :)

11. Koby

Koby Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    The Borough, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jason Kobies
    Beautiful!! She looks like she's in excellent condition too, have fun! :)

12. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    Tom, you can buy an aluminum knob from one of our sponsors, Hill Engineering. Ultimate Pedals also carries them.

I put a carbon fiber knob in mine and it looks great and I think it is much better than aluminum. On your black 512 it would look awesome.

Mike Charness still has them available, I think.

13. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

Thanks, Ron.
    I shall check into it.

Tom,

14. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Congratulations!
    Looks amazing & breathtaking in BLACK!
    What a "beast"!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

15. FerrariFlip

FerrariFlip Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Bonaire,Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Philippe Haak
    Very hot car, the mother of the 550 and the 575!
    Looks awsome! even in black, never thought about it in that color, and those rims are amazing on that car, congrats dude!

16. Anteriore

Anteriore Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Ramon
    Awesome car Tom! Black is Beautiful! What happened to the little chromed prancing horse in the front grille? Removed?
    Enjoy the car!

17. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Me neither....My last F-car was red on tan and I thought it'd be un-ferrari to have it in black until....I saw her for the first time in person. I swear to god it's like seeing a real living thing..Her flesh glows even in day light as if with an inner light, the curves on her mingled with the sound of her crying out longing for more power.., I could see her entire body beats in rhythm with your pulse. I just simply can't keep my hands off her.

18. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Beautiful, Tom! I love black on a Testarossa. It really fits the style. Interior looks perfect! Try and have some fun with it, will you?

19. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Congrats! I'm a huge fan of the 512 TR. It looks great in black too!

20. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Phew!! Thank gosh I read it twice. I confused for a second as to which board I was on. :D:D

21. Wildwarrior

Wildwarrior Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2003
    PA
    Full Name:
    Glen Winters
    She looks great in black,you are just going to love her!

22. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

I know but dude…but it’s weird. She is just different than many exotics I have had in my possession, man. One step toward her, you’re constantly drawn to the long sweep on the side of her thighs. You want to instantly touch her for fear she might run away. Your hands feel obliged moving sneaklike down her body until they reach her backside. Her wide buttocks is off the ground at just the right height as though in an attempt to get you to stand where she wants you the most….

Is this just me or does any other 512TR owner experience the same?

23. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    i obviously approve of your choice.....congratulations !
    looks like a very nice one as well.
    for those of you wondering about the aluminum shift know, i bought one from our sponsors last year, but it was just a ball, like the original, with the shift pattern etched in. it finishes off the look better than the plastic one imho.

but i have a question for you tom, did you have a different exhaust installed, because yours (which i think is a '92) don't look like mine - i have 2 sets of dual chrome tipped pipes on either side, which is the original on '92s.

24. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Hi Ross.....At Ron's suggestion in the previous reply, I just ordered myself a new polish titanium shift knob from Hill Engineering a few minutes ago.

As to the different exhaust, it was already there (Algar installed it 5 years ago) so I have absolutely NO CLUE what it is....M.A.G who just completed the 30000service indicated it's some elaborate customed design. While they had the engine out, they offered to remove and exchange it even up for Tubi Exhaust but I sort of like the big single pipe look so I declined.

25. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    BTW Tom, tell us a little bit about the search. Did you search long? Far and wide? Do it yourself or use a broker? Get in a detailed negotiation or jump on the "right" Ferrari? Buy it from an existing F-Chatter?

Any and all gossip would be appreciated...and entertaining, obviously with utmost regard to your desire to be mum about certain details.